How many stories have you heard...Vol. Military Wives

Originally Posted by blazinRook

How many stories have you heard where military wives cheat on their man

while they're over sees? I've heard way too many...girls literally throwing themselves

at dudes at the clubs while they're man is stuck in Iraq and sending money over. The

wife is spending all the money, trickin with other dudes..while the man has no idea
tired.gif

disgusting...discuss

The exact same thing would happen if it were the women going overseas and the men stayed at home. It's not just a women thing, it's a human thing..

Originally Posted by blazinRook

How many stories have you heard where military wives cheat on their man

while they're over sees? I've heard way too many...girls literally throwing themselves

at dudes at the clubs while they're man is stuck in Iraq and sending money over. The

wife is spending all the money, trickin with other dudes..while the man has no idea
tired.gif

disgusting...discuss

The exact same thing would happen if it were the women going overseas and the men stayed at home. It's not just a women thing, it's a human thing..

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by bns1201

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. 
i don't see many people admit this.
Most of the people I knew in the military weren't ambitionless highschool dropouts.  Most were highschool graduates that didn't know what they wanted to do in college, didn't want to waste money and time bsing in college, and thought the military would be a good way to find out what they wanted to do.  Plus the government will pay for your schooling.  I went this route myself.

More on topic yes military wives sleep around, not all but lots.  Most of them are girls that are dumb enough (or willing I guess) to marry someone they met a few months (if not weeks) ago.  Chances are, though, that the military husband is sleeping around too.  I don't know how many guys are know were mad that their gf/wife was cheating on them, and they had just smashed some other chick just a day or two before.  It seemed sometimes to be one big mess of people having sex with people they weren't in a relationship with.  It's the reason STDs are so damn bad in the military
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i see it all the time and I know why. they usually are the people who have no ambition in life, the guy drops out of high school, thinks military is the only route left in life, and ends up choosing it. 
i don't see many people admit this.
Most of the people I knew in the military weren't ambitionless highschool dropouts.  Most were highschool graduates that didn't know what they wanted to do in college, didn't want to waste money and time bsing in college, and thought the military would be a good way to find out what they wanted to do.  Plus the government will pay for your schooling.  I went this route myself.

More on topic yes military wives sleep around, not all but lots.  Most of them are girls that are dumb enough (or willing I guess) to marry someone they met a few months (if not weeks) ago.  Chances are, though, that the military husband is sleeping around too.  I don't know how many guys are know were mad that their gf/wife was cheating on them, and they had just smashed some other chick just a day or two before.  It seemed sometimes to be one big mess of people having sex with people they weren't in a relationship with.  It's the reason STDs are so damn bad in the military
30t6p3b.gif

Girl hits me up all the time to "party" and her man is overseas fighting for us smh...

I haven't touched her, and won't...

My buddy hooked up with her last week, and after she told him that her man is overseas and when he gets back she is done with him.

Unreal.

Girl hits me up all the time to "party" and her man is overseas fighting for us smh...

I haven't touched her, and won't...

My buddy hooked up with her last week, and after she told him that her man is overseas and when he gets back she is done with him.

Unreal.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

You live in Bradenton?
nerd.gif

Orlando. Went out to IMG for the weekend. PLEASE go to Scorers on I think 53rd street and something that starts with a C i cant remember. Confirm this story for me, because I cannot make that *!*+ up....Its a new bar, homegirls name escapes me but her daughters name is jeseri I remember...straight pitiful. My pops even said she was down for the DPDA

Originally Posted by J de PHX

You live in Bradenton?
nerd.gif

Orlando. Went out to IMG for the weekend. PLEASE go to Scorers on I think 53rd street and something that starts with a C i cant remember. Confirm this story for me, because I cannot make that *!*+ up....Its a new bar, homegirls name escapes me but her daughters name is jeseri I remember...straight pitiful. My pops even said she was down for the DPDA

From what I've heard, it goes both ways. Infidelity is all too common nowadays and marriage doesn't mean what it used to.

From what I've heard, it goes both ways. Infidelity is all too common nowadays and marriage doesn't mean what it used to.

My boy actually hooked up with a chick who has a long time BF in Iraq, ol dude came back home and proposed to said girl, worst part is...she said yes.  I felt kinda bad for dude even though I dont know him
tired.gif

edit- oh ya and not only does it happen over sees (
laugh.gif
) but also when bf's/husbands are in jail

My boy actually hooked up with a chick who has a long time BF in Iraq, ol dude came back home and proposed to said girl, worst part is...she said yes.  I felt kinda bad for dude even though I dont know him
tired.gif

laugh.gif

From someone that was IN the military, I saw A LOT of infidelity going on. Women with men in expeditionary units are some of the biggest sluts on the PLANET.

From someone that was IN the military, I saw A LOT of infidelity going on. Women with men in expeditionary units are some of the biggest sluts on the PLANET.

aha at my situation i have seen worse in my 9 months in iraq

seen one dude married with kids came back from a 2 day mission

girl called him while she was ******* another dude and told him it was off

dude went erupt outside crying and stuff we had to get homeboy he was about to commit suicide

dude i was a roommate had two kids and was married since he was 18 girl get smashing by some dudes in his neighborhood HOW HE GO BACK TO something like that

WILD MAN WILD!!!!

if i had to it again its best to go to overseas without any distractions causes its already hard enough mentally being over there.

AND its just not the women THE husbands out there be trying to smash anything they can get their hands on. i could never mess with a military chick you can trust your girl but dudes just be trying to holler at anything on two legs STDS are CRAZY over there!!!

aha at my situation i have seen worse in my 9 months in iraq

seen one dude married with kids came back from a 2 day mission

girl called him while she was ******* another dude and told him it was off

dude went erupt outside crying and stuff we had to get homeboy he was about to commit suicide

dude i was a roommate had two kids and was married since he was 18 girl get smashing by some dudes in his neighborhood HOW HE GO BACK TO something like that

WILD MAN WILD!!!!

if i had to it again its best to go to overseas without any distractions causes its already hard enough mentally being over there.

AND its just not the women THE husbands out there be trying to smash anything they can get their hands on. i could never mess with a military chick you can trust your girl but dudes just be trying to holler at anything on two legs STDS are CRAZY over there!!!

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

tired.gif

laugh.gif
) but also when bf's/husbands are in jail across the street.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
) but also when bf's/husbands are in jail across the street.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ your boy for messin with a dude's girl whos overseas fighting a war..

tired.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ your boy for messin with a dude's girl whos overseas fighting a war..

I "heard" of a Navy wife who drove from Poway to L.A. to hook up with a dude she barely knew and brought with her condoms, KY, and bodywash to clean off the smell before she went home. The wife calls the dude she hooked up with later to tell him how her husband beat her up when he found out. All this drama and self disgust kinda straightened out the dude who felt horrible for doing that to marriage.

Back
Top Bottom