How many of you are embarassed of your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by he told on me

I wouldn't care, dude like me be glad to finally get buns. If anything she would be embarrassed of me.

roll.gif
How old are you man. And why is your self value so damn low?

eashawty wrote:

i agree, but question: do yall hold yall girl hand in public?
Nah I be diddy bopping by her side, if not I'm holding a walking stick word to Scott, the other hand stays in my pocket

eashawty wrote:

i agree, but question: do yall hold yall girl hand in public?
Nah I be diddy bopping by her side, if not I'm holding a walking stick word to Scott, the other hand stays in my pocket

If my wife ran out of tampons for whatever reason and she's too sick to make the trip to a convenient store, I would have no problem stepping up and being there for her....embarrassing or not, *!% do I care what a damn cashier or the dude online next to me thinks....you pretty much putting a nobody at a store over your girl/wife...makes no sense to me

If my wife ran out of tampons for whatever reason and she's too sick to make the trip to a convenient store, I would have no problem stepping up and being there for her....embarrassing or not, *!% do I care what a damn cashier or the dude online next to me thinks....you pretty much putting a nobody at a store over your girl/wife...makes no sense to me

One of the reasons I haven't got with my coworker. Great personality and body, but god damn looks like she took a sledge hammer to the face.
ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

One of the reasons I haven't got with my coworker. Great personality and body, but god damn looks like she took a sledge hammer to the face.
ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

You aren't shallow because you want to be physically attracted to your mate. How is that shallow? Don't feel bad about it.

ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

You aren't shallow because you want to be physically attracted to your mate. How is that shallow? Don't feel bad about it.

ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

w/e man

someone who say looks dont matter are LYIN imo

ohwell.gif

Yes, I'm shallow.
laugh.gif

w/e man

someone who say looks dont matter are LYIN imo

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by eddiee21

I feel ya on this. It's like I can't bring a girl that is less than an 8 to my friends.

And if I bring a girl to my parents, then she has to be 9 or above. Best believe that.

Damn I'm so shallow. SMH

......FOREVER ALONE.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Are you an 8 or 9 yourself?

Don't get men with this mentality...Ok, your girl looks good, and? Does she have anything of substance she can offer?  

i'd take you home to my moms, dima

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by eddiee21

I feel ya on this. It's like I can't bring a girl that is less than an 8 to my friends.

And if I bring a girl to my parents, then she has to be 9 or above. Best believe that.

Damn I'm so shallow. SMH

......FOREVER ALONE.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Are you an 8 or 9 yourself?

Don't get men with this mentality...Ok, your girl looks good, and? Does she have anything of substance she can offer?  

i'd take you home to my moms, dima

Originally Posted by ksteezy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You definitely in love bro, respect

I can tell just from your posts in this thread

she lucky, if anything I'll tell her call her mom up and make her pick it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You definitely in love bro, respect

I can tell just from your posts in this thread

she lucky, if anything I'll tell her call her mom up and make her pick it up
laugh.gif

I get embarrassed some times. But I'd rather take a perfect 5 that looks out for me, cooks, cleans, and make me happy vs. a 10 that is a pain, doesn't do anything, and makes me work for the buns. Besides alot of the superficial stuff (weight, hair, grammar) that is embarrassing can be worked on if you play the alpha role in the relationship and you desire to really fix it as a couple. 

Besides i find the people that have something negative to say about the relationship are in much worse situation.

I get embarrassed some times. But I'd rather take a perfect 5 that looks out for me, cooks, cleans, and make me happy vs. a 10 that is a pain, doesn't do anything, and makes me work for the buns. Besides alot of the superficial stuff (weight, hair, grammar) that is embarrassing can be worked on if you play the alpha role in the relationship and you desire to really fix it as a couple. 

Besides i find the people that have something negative to say about the relationship are in much worse situation.

To be honest I have. But back in junior high days. Hot Bodies > face. If I had told my boys i was with this chick I woulda been the laughing stock. But nowadays I found myself a beautiful white chick who is gorgeous and am proud to say thats my Gf.
smile.gif

To be honest I have. But back in junior high days. Hot Bodies > face. If I had told my boys i was with this chick I woulda been the laughing stock. But nowadays I found myself a beautiful white chick who is gorgeous and am proud to say thats my Gf.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom