How many of yall graduated on time?

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Graduated from undergrad in 4 years. (Fall 2000- Spring 2004) That included me changing my major and NOT going to summer school. I just took 18 credits for 2 semesters.

Graduate School was 3 years since my major was a 2.5 yr program and I didn't want to graduate in December.

People who stay in school for more than 6 yrs IMO shouldn't be in college. Unless you had children, working full time, or were very sick, there should be no reason that you couldn't graduate in 4-5 years.
can someone hit me with the "com'on son" pic.....
Most people I know have to work full time, have kids and changed majors (some twice).....situations are not the same for everyone.....just finishing college should be the goal....

ehh, im projected to graduate in 5 years if i dont take some summer classes(not gonna happen)

[asher roth] i love college [/asher roth]

I'm getting out here in 4.5 to 5 years. Depends on what I can finish up this summer and if I decide to take up this certificate.

frown.gif
I wish.  Messed up my 1st year didn't take it seriously straight out of HS, than tried to get back on track got the flu like the 2nd week of the semester and was bed ridden for almost 2 weeks and just dropped every class.  I was a mess before I turned 20-21, buckled down and now finally getting my Associates this Spring.  If I stay on track 2 years I'll be done and have my BA at 25.  *Crosses fingers* (Unless a great career FT job comes in between and I decide to go to school P/T, has to be worth it for me to decide to do that though)

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Graduated from undergrad in 4 years. (Fall 2000- Spring 2004) That included me changing my major and NOT going to summer school. I just took 18 credits for 2 semesters.

Graduate School was 3 years since my major was a 2.5 yr program and I didn't want to graduate in December.

People who stay in school for more than 6 yrs IMO shouldn't be in college. Unless you had children, working full time, or were very sick, there should be no reason that you couldn't graduate in 4-5 years.
can someone hit me with the "com'on son" pic.....
Most people I know have to work full time, have kids and changed majors (some twice).....situations are not the same for everyone.....just finishing college should be the goal....
2r22n7l.jpg

graduated high school on time but i'm in university right now and i'll probably have to do an extra semester or 2 unless i catch up with summer school (which i don't want to)

I graduated in 5 years.  2004-2009.  I had to work full time and pay for rent while taking 17+ units per semester.

Who gives a crap if  you stay longer than 4 years.  In this crappy economy, people cant even find a full time job after college.  Some even go back to college to enter a high demand field like nursing.  So in a sense, you're back in school for another 2-3 years.

HS yes. Too easy. College on the other hand I might have 3 more years in here.

i was supposed to graduate this year i guess....but thats not happening.....it will get done when it gets done...im not in a rush

2 quarters later than I should have...
eyes.gif
just wanna get the @@** outta here already. Finished in December.

I may have taken an extra semester if my friends were doing it as well.

Senior year > almost any year of your life.

But it's the people who make it, not the place.

I knew that, once they were gone, college wouldn't be nearly as fun.

So I got my %@% out in four years.

Back
Top Bottom