How many of yall graduated on time?

I was just making my Coop planning schedule, and even if I take a few summer each year. I'm going to graduate a year later than I'm supposed to. 
I figure it's how it goes most of the time. how many of yall graduated on time?

(Raises Hand) Saved me a lot of money too, although I had to take extra classes the last 3 quarters.

However most of my friends still there and are LOVING college life on their Van Wilder %#@% lol but you gotta move on sometime I suppose

I did only because I took two summer courses. And yes, people graduating in four years is becoming a rarity these days.

I will be graduating on time this spring
pimp.gif
class of 06 checking in

I'll hopefully be graduating early.

If I can pull a B in calc 2, I can do ANYTHING.

Nope extra 2 years in college
ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
 Oh well i got boys who have put in 7 years at  a CC (a 2 year CC)

maybe a semester later, I don't know. I added a minor and I really don't want to take summer classes.

Originally Posted by dakid23

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
7 Years
eek.gif

OD

I recently started taking it serious so I hope to transfer in two more semesters (1 year)

but I still dont know what Im gonna do
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

I'll hopefully be graduating early.

If I can pull a B in calc 2, I can do ANYTHING.
haha man congrats, I got a damn 19 on my first Cal test lol

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
SEVEN YEARS?! 
eek.gif

that is soooooo O.D its not even funny

I did 20 Credits in one year to graduate high school i had BS'ed most of high school so i was behind 20 credits (which is a hell of alot in NYC) I dunno how but i did it 10 classes each semester.. Class of 07
pimp.gif

Im a little late on college i took a year off but i have the credits of a sophomore and im supposed to be a junior so im doing pretty well making up that year!

ohwell.gif

i lagged it when i barely started college+transfered from university to CC because of $$ and that school was overpopulated, so getting classes was a @#*!!. now im graduating this spring
pimp.gif

I graduated on time... It meant so much because my dad witnessed it before he died 2 months after...

i dont think i know anyone who has graduated in 4 years

at the rate im going, its gonna take me like 7
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i think im gonna be stuck another year at a CC because i need an extra math class (2 +1= 3 years + 2 years of uni)

Graduated from undergrad in 4 years. (Fall 2000- Spring 2004) That included me changing my major and NOT going to summer school. Instead I would take 18 credits for 2 semesters.

Graduate School was 3 years since my major was a 2.5 yr program and I didn't want to graduate in December.

People who stay in school for more than 6 yrs IMO shouldn't be in college. Unless you had children, working full time, or were very sick, there should be no reason that you couldn't graduate in 4-5 years.

Graduated in 4 years. Didn't take any summer or winter session courses either.

Back
Top Bottom