How many hours have you gone without sleep?

48-50 hrs , when i was in college i used to do some of my plates late so i end up cramming and working non stop just to make the deadline. my body clock wasnt right for a whole week.

last year during finals week i had a bunch of architecture projects to finish up plus a calc ii test. through that whole week i only slept 8 hours. when it was all done on friday i just crashed and slept for 18 hours straight
laugh.gif

last year during finals week i had a bunch of architecture projects to finish up plus a calc ii test. through that whole week i only slept 8 hours. when it was all done on friday i just crashed and slept for 18 hours straight
laugh.gif

I did about 80 hours once with 2 1-hour naps in between. Drank a bunch of canned Vitamin water energy and a few red bulls. The red bull was just ineffective at one point. Procrastinated a religion term paper comparing the three major holy books.

Moral of the story: Don't ever take a religion intensive writing course.

I did about 80 hours once with 2 1-hour naps in between. Drank a bunch of canned Vitamin water energy and a few red bulls. The red bull was just ineffective at one point. Procrastinated a religion term paper comparing the three major holy books.

Moral of the story: Don't ever take a religion intensive writing course.

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by s dubl

3-4 days...few times.

Say no to drugs kids.
Rollin?

I've done a whole day

rollin hard had me up for three days...all that tweak...but I heard on straight meth you stay up hella days..

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by s dubl

3-4 days...few times.

Say no to drugs kids.
Rollin?

I've done a whole day

rollin hard had me up for three days...all that tweak...but I heard on straight meth you stay up hella days..

i stayed up 48 hrs smfhhhhhh........ it was just from being so busy with school.... it was friday.. i fell asleep that friday when i got back from class.. it was like 3pm... than i slept throughout the rest of the day and throughout saturday and throughout sunday and i woke up monday just in time for class... hungry as hell though. never again... smh..

i stayed up 48 hrs smfhhhhhh........ it was just from being so busy with school.... it was friday.. i fell asleep that friday when i got back from class.. it was like 3pm... than i slept throughout the rest of the day and throughout saturday and throughout sunday and i woke up monday just in time for class... hungry as hell though. never again... smh..

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

most i've ever done was 14, anymore and the next thing my head lays on I'm out

Never stayed awake longer than fourteen hours ?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

most i've ever done was 14, anymore and the next thing my head lays on I'm out

Never stayed awake longer than fourteen hours ?

Back
Top Bottom