How lazy are you??

I never beat GTA Vice City and San Andreas because I got stuck and didn't feel like figuring out how to pass the missions.

Only books I read are comic books because they have pictures so I don't have to use my imagination.

Also I piss in Gatorade bottles every once in awhile to avoid getting out of bed.

I throw away everything in the trash because it's easier than recycling.

When I'm shopping for clothes. Instead of going to the mall that's close by or a shop close by id rather buy it online and pay the extra for shipping.

I'm also too lazy to think of other lazy things I do and type it :lol:

And at the peeing. At work in the stalls I hear fools peeing while they're droppin a deuce all the time :lol:

I tell my little brother to turn off the tv for me.
laugh.gif
this is why younger siblings, nieces and nephews were put on this earth...
laugh.gif

i had to do **** for lazy relatives, and so do they...
doggy

when im at the spot, my mom asks me for the most menial ****, but it will be totally inconvenient

ill walk in the house, and shell be like "I WANT A PEPSI" so then i gotta go to the store and get her a pepsi smh

There is a saying in spanish "el vago paso doble trabajo" The lazy do double work.
Sometimes when I drop something instead of bending down to pick it up (the floor is too far) I try to grip it with my toes and lift it up. It usually takes a couple of tries and way more time/effort than if I just bend down and pick it up.

Also when I drop any food I usually call my dog over to eat it so that I dont have to sweep.

Back
Top Bottom