How In The $%+% Can 4 Birds Get You A Life Sentence?!?!?

haha listened to this song before every case i had in january/february.....CPD dont play anymore

Are those fake IX's?
nerd.gif

Anyway, this dude Plies... I can respect him. We know he's not the best rapper, but he spits real !#@%. That's what he thrives on.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

haha listened to this song before every case i had in january/february.....CPD dont play anymore

since the feds invaded home u know they kno we b trappin...
it aint just CPD fam....i just gotta make sure im outta here by 2010 when theres no moresuburbs... picture cleveland heights cops patrolling EC
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Is this guy serious? He's not spitting REAL "A* S".........." he's spitting pure ignorance.

First of all, his overuse of the word cracker makes him sound like an idiot. White people aren't the only people who are cops, lawyers, or judges anymore,I don't know what year this lame is living in.

Maybe if your homies weren't running around dealing drugs and such you wouldn't have to worry about the "#$!%* !!% Crackers" locking them up.

Oh and another thing, a serious enough offense of dealing cocaine can land you in prison for life. Money laundering won't give you more than 20 years.

Dude....

When he uses the term 'Cracker'....He isn't just talking about white police, judges, etc...

He's talking about ALL of them regardless of race....

Originally Posted by YardFather

indifferent.gif

Is this guy serious? He's not spitting REAL "A* S".........." he's spitting pure ignorance.

First of all, his overuse of the word cracker makes him sound like an idiot. White people aren't the only people who are cops, lawyers, or judges anymore, I don't know what year this lame is living in.

Maybe if your homies weren't running around dealing drugs and such you wouldn't have to worry about the "#$!%* !!% Crackers" locking them up.

Oh and another thing, a serious enough offense of dealing cocaine can land you in prison for life. Money laundering won't give you more than 20 years.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)] Paint ya face and I dunno if I'm reading the bold type correctly but if so ..that's the exact same point the song is making ....[/color]

indifferent.gif

First of all, his overuse of the word cracker makes him sound like an idiot. White people aren't the only people who are cops, lawyers, or judges anymore, I don't know what year this lame is living in.

First of all, you are white yourself, so I'm not suprised if you would be offended by this, and not understand what he is talking about.......And whenhe says "Crackers", he is not only talking about only white people, he is talking about people who work for the law, regardless of race.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

First of all, you are white yourself, so I'm not suprised if you would be offended by this, and not understand what he is talking about.......And when he says "Crackers", he is not only talking about only white people, he is talking about people who work for the law, regardless of race.

Basically ... but I didn't want to play the race game so I leftit alone.

^And why shouldn't he be?

Take into account the fact that I'm whiter than newfallen snow, but seriously. While yes, this country's drug laws are seriously slanted in order togive low-level distributors (the majority of trappers to rappers, regardless of what they claim), thinly veiled racism isn't going to solve the problemhere. What needs to happen is comprehensive legal reforms, not Black vs. White for another 150+ years.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

I'm feeling it but he uses "cracker" a little too much.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, yeah, but raw emotion is whats up
No doubt, you can feel his emotion. Not to steal the thread or anything but I love this track by Plies also. I couldn't get the vid to come up.

^

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I love that song...

I done made my moms worry about some #@%! to....No on THAT level, but still. Its applicable....

You did the best you could wit' me and I love you for that

Wanted me to stay in school but that ain't where my heart was at

I got exposed to the streets and fell in love wit' stacks

And all the times I hurt you wish I could take it back

When daddy left us you stepped up and took his slack

I know I'm selfish and feelin's is somethin' I know I lack

The #%+$ I'm doin' now I know you raised me better than that

You showed me how to be a man and showed me how to act

Sometimes I wonder how you still proud I'm ya son

After all the stuff I took ya through and all the #%+$ I done

Well like ya told me when God want me how I can't run

Before he take me want you to know how much I love ya mom

Code:

First of all, you are white yourself, so I'm not suprised if you would be offended by this, and not understand what he is talking about.......And when he says "Crackers", he is not only talking about only white people, he is talking about people who work for the law, regardless of race.

I'm not really offeneded, and I understand what he is talking about, and it's stupid. Why would he use the word Cracker if it wasn't implying whitepeople, he couldn't come up with something more logical or creative. Why not call them the law, or government. You don't see me run around classifyingthugs as a certain racial slur.
I dunno if I'm reading the bold type correctly but if so .. that's the exact same point the song is making ....

Yeah. If so, why should somebody laundering money get a higher sentence than a drug dealer.

I'm not really offeneded, and I understand what he is talking about, and it's stupid. Why would he use the word Cracker if it wasn't implying white people, he couldn't come up with something more logical or creative. Why not call them the law, or government. You don't see me run around classifying thugs as a certain racial slur.

Well, in Fla. and I'm pretty sure in the rest of the South, we refer to the law as such.......

Don't try to soften up that "cracker" s_...... Dudes be geeked as hell to hear Nucca in every verse, every hook, everyline
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....but then the shoe is on the other foot andits......did he just say "cc..c....rr..rrr....acker"
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
?

F THAT!!!

PUZZIAZZ C_s....let that echo around your brain for a minute.

Matta fact I wanna hear "Sp_c", "Ch_nk", "w_p", "k_ke"...just asmuch as I hear Nucca in Hip-Hop. Lets spread the degradtion around instead of stomping on our own race all the time.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Don't try to soften up that "cracker" s_...... Dudes be geeked as hell to hear Nucca in every verse, every hook, every line
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....but then the shoe is on the other foot and its......did he just say "cc..c....rr..rrr....acker"
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
?

F THAT!!!

PUZZIAZZ C_s....let that echo around your brain for a minute.

Matta fact I wanna hear "Sp_c", "Ch_nk", "w_p", "k_ke"...just as much as I hear Nucca in Hip-Hop. Lets spread the degradtion around instead of stomping on our own race all the time.

Nah
indifferent.gif
let's eliminate racism and ignorance from our society completely

And that was an ignorant +$% post

Back
Top Bottom