How I Met Your Mother Post Series Discussion. Rustled Jimmies to the Maximum

This is one of those rare sitcoms/comedies that I flat out haven't rewatched since the finale. 

I kind of want to now despite the obviously poor planning and bad ending, good thread bump :lol:

im the opposite. despite the horrible ending, himym is probably one of the only shows i can rewatch 100 times and not get bored with it

I feel the same exact way :pimp:

This is my ****. I didn't hate the ending that much...we all knew it was coming back to Robin anyways. Sutprised they killed off the wife though.

Yall dudes still bumping this thread.

The pain is fresh all over again

RIP Tracy, Ted never deserved you

im the opposite. despite the horrible ending, himym is probably one of the only shows i can rewatch 100 times and not get bored with it
Same. I'm watching everything other than the ending...And when I do re-watch the ending, I leave with the same disappointment when I finished the series the first time.

Why did they have to do that?!

Robin and Barney shouldn't have ever happened. I hated that they got married.

What was the changed good ending again?

I haven't bothered watching the show over much either. Mostly cuz I never liked lame *** Ted. Even more now cuz of that finale. He probably killed his wife on the low.

They never explained how he ended up with Bob Saget's voice either.

Last edited:

I haven't bothered watching the show over much either. Mostly cuz I never liked lame *** Ted. Even more now cuz of that finale. He probably killed his wife on the low.

But Ted had a nice line up tho lame or not

That umbrella scene in the rain will always be my favorite. [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Barney and Robin dancing

When Robin was sad about not having kids and Ted cheered her up by lighting up the apartment and stuff

Barney's marriage proposals

Any slap bets.

When they leapt from roof to roof.

I miss himym. I hate himym. I hate this gravedig.

Last edited:
Ted was definitely lame, but dude acts like he didn't have a solid track record of yambs.

Victoria

Robin

Stella

Mandy Moore

Zoey

Crazy blonde chick/s in Season 8

Tracy

But Ted had a nice line up tho lame or not
That don't matter. It's a tv show. They aint trotting out ugly actresses for the main character. Probably aint a sitcom where that's not the case.

George Costanza was pulling quality yambs. Kramer was too.

Ted was definitely lame, but dude acts like he didn't have a solid track record of yambs.

Victoria

Robin

Stella

Mandy Moore

Zoey

Crazy blonde chick/s in Season 8

Tracy
Yeah, i love me some Robin and Mandy Moore too.

between ted , robin and barney...i hope everyone strapped up. if i was ted I'm not sure if i would still cuff after seeing robin hook up with a dozen guys and knowing she got with barney who got with 100+ females. I still watch this show every time it pops up though

After having a couple years of letting that finale sink in, I'm ok with it. It was always about Teb & Robin anyway. The mom was just the mcguffin to the story. Can't believe how much I used to look forward to new episodes back then though.

between ted , robin and barney...i hope everyone strapped up. if i was ted I'm not sure if i would still cuff after seeing robin hook up with a dozen guys and knowing she got with barney who got with 100+ females. I still watch this show every time it pops up though
This is true...She did hook up with a lot of dudes. Barney had to have caught something once lol.

I just remembered the episode where Marshal was 'speaking' Italian 
laugh.gif

My only gripe with the show is that they took FOREVER to finally see what the "mom" looks like but I still enjoyed the show nonetheless.

I must try the "Naked Man" at least one time :rofl:

After having a couple years of letting that finale sink in, I'm ok with it. It was always about Teb & Robin anyway. The mom was just the mcguffin to the story. Can't believe how much I used to look forward to new episodes back then though.

I will never soften on Ted and Robin!

I grew up with this show in HS to College and the way it ended still bothers me:smh: I can watch clips but don't know if I can ever go through it start to finish again. Plus now that Thicke passed away it would be difficult because he was one of my favorite features.

I too need to try the naked man once and see if it works :lol:

never watched the final season (kinda forgot about it) until i saw this thread bumped, saw the finale this week and though i initialy felt smh, i kinda get how it ended, i mean why wouldnt they do it that way. it was about him and her from the very start

[emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom