How I Met Your Mother Post Series Discussion. Rustled Jimmies to the Maximum

i was watching some reruns the other day. 

they subtly revealed the  mothers name in the episode where ted, robin, and barney spend thanksgiving in  a strip club.

found the video

Last edited:
Lol that official alternate ending, while I liked the og ending, if they had just stopped there, I wouldn't have been mad

Last edited:
THATS ALL WE NEEDED FOR THE ENDING!!

Alternate > Actual

Though I do feel like Robin should've never ended up with Barney she should've never ended up with Ted either.

I AM SO PISSED WATCHING THAT!

Why did they have to over complicate the ending?! The alternate was everything I wanted it to be!!!

In a way, the alternate ending made me even more mad, because thats how it easy it was to end the show. I just dont understand how they came up with the og ending.

This thread made me think of The Sopranos. I hated that ending so damn much. I had forgotten about it to until I saw this thread. Now I'm angry again. Thanks OP. *******.

The real ending just tried to hard. It got caught up in the hype of sending the show off in a memorable way instead of just ending the show

mean.gif

Alternate ending above was perfect, but definitely a last minute attempt by the creators to quell the criticism.

I give them kudos for sticking to their original ending, but things don't look too positive for them as HIMYD got binned.

Back
Top Bottom