How hard has recession hit you?

me and moms lost our jobs last month. pops is still holdin us down but im lookin to help him out asap. we two months behind on the house note and are in dangerof fore closure on our other property. we gon be aight tho
smile.gif

I sold 3/4 of my shoes, used all the money I saved up including the bank, owe money to my parents and I have 0 in my wallet.
tired.gif

with all the deals im seeing online my spending has gotten worse.

on top of that I cut off my hours of work.

for some odd reason Im doing not to well in school(when I should be)...+ not earning enough when I'm spending more than I should...

I don't know what's happening to me this year.

sold most of my sneakers just for the extra dough cuz you never know when you gon be without a job in these times

not really at all, but i am cutting back on spending so i can watch the economy fall further into the abyss
devil.gif

I cant get a job....but !$++ it until I do get one I'll stick to my other methods of getting paid and worry about school

I work harder than usual...my hours is cut and I really think the only way I'm surviving is because of my 2nd job...

I don't pick up no shoes no more. I've sold about 90% of my shoes. 10 pairs left
frown.gif
I can't pay my rent or my insurance for my car. I think I mightsell my car. It's tuff for me and my fam.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I'm pretty scared about this recession that we're in.

I really hope it will be over soon.
the US is going to war soon.
smh.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif
I feel the same way, just can't exactly pick thecountry
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom