How good is Monta Ellis really?

This thread has basically become a warriors season thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i dont mind st. jean, IMO he analyzes the game very well. i also wanna mention jim barnett too, he knows his stuff.
I liked Jim Barnett when he was on NBA 2K1 and 2K2

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i dont mind st. jean, IMO he analyzes the game very well. i also wanna mention jim barnett too, he knows his stuff.
I liked Jim Barnett when he was on NBA 2K1 and 2K2

The warriors went 3-0, Monta is averaging 30ppg and 8apg this week. You guys think Monta is going to be the Western Conference player of the week this week?

The warriors went 3-0, Monta is averaging 30ppg and 8apg this week. You guys think Monta is going to be the Western Conference player of the week this week?

Cannot believe Monta is not even listed on the top 10 All-Star Ballot votes for the WC Guards. Vince Carter has more votes than him?! Fans need to get their act together when voting.

Cannot believe Monta is not even listed on the top 10 All-Star Ballot votes for the WC Guards. Vince Carter has more votes than him?! Fans need to get their act together when voting.

Originally Posted by chris82790

30t6p3b.gif

Sad man. Really is though

Originally Posted by chris82790

30t6p3b.gif

Sad man. Really is though

Had to leave the house with my boys with 2:00 left.
30t6p3b.gif

Glad we got the dub but anywhere I can catch highlights? Don't feel like risking watching 60 mins of SC when they probably wont even show it.

Had to leave the house with my boys with 2:00 left.
30t6p3b.gif

Glad we got the dub but anywhere I can catch highlights? Don't feel like risking watching 60 mins of SC when they probably wont even show it.

Back
Top Bottom