How good is Monta Ellis really?

He is a great offensive player but whenever I watch him play I see a whole lot of antawn jamison.
30k7pu1.jpg

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Point is, GPap got paid too and didn't sound like a tool.
QFT.

havent you guys heard fitz on KNBR? whenever they talk about any issues and what the warriors need to do to improve, he usually talks about how the warriors arent as bad as everyone says and talks down in such an arrogant way to the callers who voice their concerns regarding the team. its like c'mon man, show your fans a little bit of respect. its funny how him and steinmetz get into it. stein seems like a cool guy though.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Point is, GPap got paid too and didn't sound like a tool.
QFT.

havent you guys heard fitz on KNBR? whenever they talk about any issues and what the warriors need to do to improve, he usually talks about how the warriors arent as bad as everyone says and talks down in such an arrogant way to the callers who voice their concerns regarding the team. its like c'mon man, show your fans a little bit of respect. its funny how him and steinmetz get into it. stein seems like a cool guy though.

Steinmetz knows what is up with the team. He was on Damon Bruce last week and he kept it real on the Warriors. I love every time he is on Pre/Postgame Live because he actually criticizes the team for their faults, unlike Gary St. Jean.

Fitz on the other hand?
laugh.gif
not even worth commenting.

Steinmetz knows what is up with the team. He was on Damon Bruce last week and he kept it real on the Warriors. I love every time he is on Pre/Postgame Live because he actually criticizes the team for their faults, unlike Gary St. Jean.

Fitz on the other hand?
laugh.gif
not even worth commenting.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i dont mind st. jean, IMO he analyzes the game very well. i also wanna mention jim barnett too, he knows his stuff.
.6 seconds volleyball and shoot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i dont mind st. jean, IMO he analyzes the game very well. i also wanna mention jim barnett too, he knows his stuff.
.6 seconds volleyball and shoot
pimp.gif

Game tying shot with 0.9 seconds left in the game sending the game to OT vs the Kings just happened
nerd.gif

Game tying shot with 0.9 seconds left in the game sending the game to OT vs the Kings just happened
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom