How good is Monta Ellis really?

I hated Fitz as much as the next man, but that has changed over some time. The guy gets paid by the Warriors, of course he's going to be a homer. I would be the biggest homer the world has ever seen if I got paid. Team? Don't matter. I'd be a Celtics homer if they paid me
ohwell.gif

I hated Fitz as much as the next man, but that has changed over some time. The guy gets paid by the Warriors, of course he's going to be a homer. I would be the biggest homer the world has ever seen if I got paid. Team? Don't matter. I'd be a Celtics homer if they paid me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Point is, GPap got paid too and didn't sound like a tool.
I don't know, I can't stand Papa.  Luckily I have a horrible memory and can't even remember when he did games.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Point is, GPap got paid too and didn't sound like a tool.
I don't know, I can't stand Papa.  Luckily I have a horrible memory and can't even remember when he did games.

Fitz is a homer only on TV, but like DP said its cuz GSW pays him. If you listen to him on KNBR from 12-3 you can tell he KNOWS they suck. He's optimistic, but he knows they suck.

And Steve Albert was the best play by play guy ever for the Warriors. "Spreeeee for threeeeee!!!"

Fitz is a homer only on TV, but like DP said its cuz GSW pays him. If you listen to him on KNBR from 12-3 you can tell he KNOWS they suck. He's optimistic, but he knows they suck.

And Steve Albert was the best play by play guy ever for the Warriors. "Spreeeee for threeeeee!!!"

If this is just going to turn into another Warriors thread where we talk about random topics, this needs to be locked up. Was going good for about 10 pages, and now it sucks. Get back to the topic or lock this.

If this is just going to turn into another Warriors thread where we talk about random topics, this needs to be locked up. Was going good for about 10 pages, and now it sucks. Get back to the topic or lock this.

--I dont know how "good" he actually is but I can see the skills.
--And dude always be lighting up the Lakers when I watch GS vs LAL. Brings out the best in Mamba too.

--I dont know how "good" he actually is but I can see the skills.
--And dude always be lighting up the Lakers when I watch GS vs LAL. Brings out the best in Mamba too.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

You must not listen to him alot on the radio then.  Constantly backing 100% of the front offices moves on the radio and talking down on callers who criticize the organizations moves makes him a complete homer.  If he wasnt, 680 and 1050 wouldnt have callers on other shows bashing him.  He is much more critical of the warriors on tv. 

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

You must not listen to him alot on the radio then.  Constantly backing 100% of the front offices moves on the radio and talking down on callers who criticize the organizations moves makes him a complete homer.  If he wasnt, 680 and 1050 wouldnt have callers on other shows bashing him.  He is much more critical of the warriors on tv. 

Back
Top Bottom