How do you keep focused while doing homework?

I know working at home is not the best place but tonight I have no choice, I just can't keep my mind on homework more than 5 minutes without doingsomething else.
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tell your doctor you have ADD and you need some Adderall.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank me later when you Ace your way through college, graduate Summa cum laude,marry a Supermodel, and live happily ever after.[/color]

happy.gif

I usually just go to the library since it's quiet and there's no tv or internet to distract me.

Also don't try to study unless you're in the mood otherwise you won't be successful. I usually wait till the last minute to read and study forexams. I put off studying until around exam time when I have no choice so that way I'm more focused since I know I don't have time to waste.

I get my brother to talk to me about something I don't care about and it motivates me to tune him out by focusing my attention elsewhere

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tell your doctor you have ADD and you need some Adderall.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank me later when you Ace your way through college, graduate Summa cum laude, marry a Supermodel, and live happily ever after.[/color]

happy.gif
are you serious about getting adderall for just saying you have ADD or somethnig? no testing or anything?

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank me later when you Ace your way through college, graduate Summa cum laude, marry a Supermodel, and live happily ever after.[/color]

happy.gif
are you serious about getting adderall for just saying you have ADD or somethnig? no testing or anything?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm just kidding bro
laugh.gif
[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... I don't know what the procedure is.. heard it's easy though
nerd.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by rodster831

happy.gif
im not going to lie.
im intrested
You have a better chance of getting it from someone at your school.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

l2icel3oi9i6 wrote:

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thank me later when you Ace your way through college, graduate Summa cum laude,
marry a Supermodel, and live happily ever after.[/color]

happy.gif
im not going to lie.

im intrested

Yup. Usually someone that smokes would probably know someone with access to it

Idk I'm gonna try drinking a large starbucks and maybe reading or something. I do think I may have a slight case of ADD, and smoking doesn't help me beproductive.

I go for a drive ~10 mins to clear my head and think about my future...
I think about all the losers in my program and how I'm way better than them...
how I should have no problem destroying this pathetic course...
how I belong in a higher level of education but need this specifically for my goals...
I think about the future benefits and reaping success...

Just a little self shame push to get the motivation kicked in. I can bust off 4+hr assignments that I know I have no need for, without a problem.

Get a visual, a song, and a smell that direct your senses to motivation and then just go to war on your homeowkr

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

happy.gif
im not going to lie.
im intrested
yeah ton of people at school that i know are taking it. someone sells them and i heard its because they have a prescription for it or something..

is it expensive?
addictive?
any side effects?

it depends you can get them for 10/20

you stay awake for ever
you really dont have an appettite
once i stayed awake and didn't eat for like 50 hours
you are really focused... and slightly hyper
it made me kinda weird.. i dont know if it was the lack of food/sleep but i was like shaking.. also i was acting weirdly.. but i also took a lot
it increases your blood pressure.. so your face gets pretty red and you get hot... it kinda messed up my skin

i never have a problem doing hw. usually just grab a cubicle

its studying thats a pain

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

is it expensive?
addictive?
any side effects?

you stay awake for ever
it made me kinda weird.. i dont know if it was the lack of food/sleep but i was like shaking.. also i was acting weirdly.. but i also took a lot
it increases your blood pressure.. so your face gets pretty red and you get hot... it kinda messed up my skin
wow, dunno what kind you had but my gf took some, the effects weren't that drastic. she was super focused on her studying, wasnt distracted,managed to still eat. she was able to get through the night studying but went to sleep after her tests were over.

as for me, i never tried it. im usually up late at night anyways and i just isolate myself from everyone and the computer in order to study. 5 hour energy shotis enough for me..

is it expensive?
addictive?
any side effects?

you stay awake for ever
wow.
sounds intense.
i already dont way a lot, so even a 50 hour food cut wouldnt do me any good
How much do you way?

i take adderall. it helps me focus. buy a 10 or 20 mg. split it in half. usually 5 mg or 10 mg is good enough to focus, and you dont feel all weird and loseyour appetite. take it in moderation. dont take a high dosage on your first try. but the effects are amazing. just make sure you stay away from something thatyou might spend your whole night on instead of studying. if you go on facebook or wikipedia you'd end up surfing for like 3 hours and you wont even notice.goodluck.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

is it expensive?
addictive?
any side effects?

you stay awake for ever
wow.
sounds intense.
i already dont way a lot, so even a 50 hour food cut wouldnt do me any good
How much do you way?
laugh.gif

Hey yo I really seem so interested in this "ADDERALL", but can someone explain to me in very neat details about the pros and cons about this.Please.
And where can I cop and for how much?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I go for a drive ~10 mins to clear my head and think about my future...
I think about all the losers in my program and how I'm way better than them...
how I should have no problem destroying this pathetic course...
how I belong in a higher level of education but need this specifically for my goals...
I think about the future benefits and reaping success...

Just a little self shame push to get the motivation kicked in. I can bust off 4+hr assignments that I know I have no need for, without a problem.

Get a visual, a song, and a smell that direct your senses to motivation and then just go to war on your homeowkr
Dude thanks for that advice. I'm gonna jack it and try it next time I'm feeling lazy.

fool didnt i already tell you about adderall?

You certainly did, and I think I'm going to check it out. I'll hit you up later, I got some more questions
laugh.gif

I found a temporary fix, just knocked out two papers since I last posted. 13 oz Vanilla Frappaccino+DangerDoom+Trainwreck
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom