How do you guys go about shipping your shoes?

I have send to 15 pair of shoes 4 of them in Cdp boxes Whats the cheapest way to do so? and the most secure they all have shoe boxes as well?

I have send to 15 pair of shoes 4 of them in Cdp boxes Whats the cheapest way to do so? and the most secure they all have shoe boxes as well?

parcel post w/ usps will probably be the cheapest

however, depending on where you're shipping priority may only be 25 or less more

you can get quotes online from any courier service

parcel post w/ usps will probably be the cheapest

however, depending on where you're shipping priority may only be 25 or less more

you can get quotes online from any courier service

I get boxes from a place around my way for $.85...then I ship priority with delivery confirmation...usually costs around $13 or so; I charge $15 typically.

I get boxes from a place around my way for $.85...then I ship priority with delivery confirmation...usually costs around $13 or so; I charge $15 typically.

FREE USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes.

Small Size = $5.00
Medium Size = $10.50
Large = $14.00

FREE USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes.

Small Size = $5.00
Medium Size = $10.50
Large = $14.00

heres what i do:

1: find a box to double box the shoe.  EX.  I find a slightly larger shoe box laying around from shoes i wear and flip it inside out, or cut up an old cardboard box/USPS box and form it to fit around the sold shoes

2: tape the box up with shipping tape

3: use USPS.com (shipping is a little bit cheaper than going into the actual post office) Select "Print Shipping Label" and fill everything out.

4: Choose Priority Mail w/ package and put 3-4 pounds depending on the shoe.  ex. 4 lbs =~$14.67 within the US (all states, hawaii and alaska included) (this means i usually add about 15$ extra on listings to take care of shipping fees no more no less) Delivery Confirmation is FREE.

5: Print the label and tape it on the box

6: Take it to the post office, dont wait in line just drop it off in the "Click-And-Ship" area
pimp.gif

alternative to 6: You can request a pick up and have USPS pick up the package as the drop off your mail the next day.  I usually do this since they come just before my classes or work

and you are good to go
pimp.gif

heres what i do:

1: find a box to double box the shoe.  EX.  I find a slightly larger shoe box laying around from shoes i wear and flip it inside out, or cut up an old cardboard box/USPS box and form it to fit around the sold shoes

2: tape the box up with shipping tape

3: use USPS.com (shipping is a little bit cheaper than going into the actual post office) Select "Print Shipping Label" and fill everything out.

4: Choose Priority Mail w/ package and put 3-4 pounds depending on the shoe.  ex. 4 lbs =~$14.67 within the US (all states, hawaii and alaska included) (this means i usually add about 15$ extra on listings to take care of shipping fees no more no less) Delivery Confirmation is FREE.

5: Print the label and tape it on the box

6: Take it to the post office, dont wait in line just drop it off in the "Click-And-Ship" area
pimp.gif

alternative to 6: You can request a pick up and have USPS pick up the package as the drop off your mail the next day.  I usually do this since they come just before my classes or work

and you are good to go
pimp.gif

to ship shirts or apparel I use their flat rate boxes or even flat rate envelopes that usually hold 1-2 shirts.  

the flat rate envelopes are 4.75 for up to 4 lbs

and the boxes go up from there

i dont like messing around and changing the sizes of the flat rate boxes just in case they catch on and charge me extra after I ship.  

A business account also might help cut costs also

Back
Top Bottom