How do you feel about selfies ??

I was taught by the ogs that the only time you should be taking pictures is when you're taking one with beautiful lady. There are exceptions when it comes to the family and close friends.

Wat about sumthin like so
im guilty of these 
tired.gif

Real dudes would be out and say and ask someone,"Yoo take this flick for me", no dude in they right mind first thought out, being let me take this selfie real quick.

I average 4 selfies a year. One every season.

No dude should be taking a lot of selfies. It's weird. Dudes are starting to take pics like women these days. Squinty eyes, biting lips, etc. all that clown sht.

But if you're a single dude....you need like 4 go to ones. It's necessary.

Well said.

Ain't nothing wrong with selfies

Obviously anything in excess is ridiculous

It's just one of those things that people like to hate on and say that this generation is vain.

Believe me, if older generations had the same technology at their fingertips they would be no different.

I'm not photogenic so I don't care much for pictures in general

But I'm not heavy on social media.

Got like 10 pics on my IG and only one of myself and it's not a selfie

Selfies are dumb to me but I succumb for my woman whenever she wants to do one but only with her
This and it's mad annoying...  I cringe every time I see women in public places doing selfies. Couple/Groups, I understand.
Only take em if my girl is in the pic. Other than that I despise them. Don't get the point of them.
I only take selfies with my daughter, alone and private.  And, my daughter hates it. This is only for my memory purposes. I don't post pictures on IG.

Group selfies like with family and private.  Cool.  Out in public with it, I hate it.  I make the most annoying face in the picture so they can know how I felt at that moment or I'll cover half my face. 
laugh.gif

Real ****** aint asking other men to take pics of them either.
Real Talk.

One of the reason why I stop being friends with someone because of this. No lie. 
laugh.gif
  I swear every time we would go out, dude kept asking me to take a picture of him. SMDH.  After doing it 3 times, I was just told him flat, "no".  Then it went sour. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
And I agree man-selfies of like your face just randomly do tend to look super suspect, a selfie with yo woman or another subject, or even a celeb or a full body pic, I don't see a problem with, but that wouldn't be a selfie since someone else would snap it for you....I only usually take those pics nowadays when I have something fly on :pimp:

But yeah, just home, pursed lip on the bed...let's leave that for the girls, fellas

Fat sneaker head shoe selfies are the worst

Ankles looking like Yokozuna, tons of athletic footwear and not a damn minute actually running in them

Next post is usually two cheeseburgers with chili fries or some ****

Last edited:

It's just one of those things that people like to hate on and say that this generation is vain.

Believe me, if older generations had the same technology at their fingertips they would be no different.

My favorite thing is when someone's Mom or Aunt figures out Facebook and starts posting selfies like a ******* mad man.  You get **** like this from my sister-in-law's step mom.

I don't believe in taking photos in general because I am presented-minded individual & photos just serve as a reminder of the past.

Also, I enjoy my life as a ghost. No one knows of me unless I want them to.

I also love myself unconditionally & do not need the external approval of others to feel good about myself.

Selfies are for women. Dudes who take selfies are wild zesty to me.

I've said this before but the ONLY time a selfie is warranted is when something's popping off like two chicks scrapping & some titty meat pops out & you pop out da cam grinning with them as your background.

EDIT: I'd break my no photo rule if I ever ran into someone like Robert De Niro, though.

I'd probably be crying in the pic too if I'm keeping it 100 :nerd:

Last edited:

My favorite thing is when someone's Mom or Aunt figures out Facebook and starts posting selfies like a ******* mad man.  You get **** like this from my sister-in-law's step mom.

View media item 1959833

Them selfies always come out like they're still trying to figure out how to work the camera but just call it quits after that one shot and posts up the pic :lol:

Fat sneaker head shoe selfies are the worst

Ankles looking like Yokozuna, tons of athletic footwear and not a damn minute actually running in them

Next post is usually two cheeseburgers with chili fries or some ****

:lol: I feel like I know what Nter you talking about

I always thought a selfie was a picture taken of yourself, by yourself. I keep seeing people say they only take a selfie with a girl. I don't count that as a selfie. That's just a picture :lol:

Back
Top Bottom