How do you feel about selfies ??

People who post a selfie on IG or FB with a random quote every single day are the worst.

Just another example of...

Last edited:
I might take a selfie to see how an outfit looks but I don't post it

I delete once I give the fit thumbs up or down

I don't take them

Selfie sticks
sick.gif

Is it vain if almost every girl takes selfies or is the amount that matters? Where do you guys draw line between a girl who likes to take pictures and vain?

I don't take them

Selfie sticks
sick.gif

Is it vain if almost every girl takes selfies or is the amount that matters? Where do you guys draw line between a girl who likes to take pictures and vain?
Honestly, it is a battle you won't win. Just assume they all do it, whether it is in public or behind closed doors.

So you know any modern women you deal with is PROBABLY going to be a selfie abuser.

If you take any of their phone's you will see dozens, hundreds.

Next time someone calls me arrogant and/or a narcissist I'm gonna bring up my lack of selfies compared to them.

Years ago, when ig came out, I used to take/post 1 or 2 a month. Now that's dwindled down to maybe 1 a year. I've got a few profile pics where I set the camera up and use a timer,but i don't consider that a selfie, but some may.
I'm the type that falls back when i see a trend become an epidemic, with the advancement of front facing cameras, I'm so sick of seeing women with their arm/s in the air like antenna, searching for the prefect lighting, twisting their lips up like their trying to get something out of their teeth, hurriedly flicking their hair to the front of their shoulder and all that bs. They should put weights on cell phone cases so these chicks can get a workout in. I guess the only good thing about it is they genuinely don't care what people around them think... But they care entirely what the people on the other side of the phone think. I feel maaaad weird if I have my font facing camera on myself at any time. This is such a 'look at me' society now. Snapchat got everyone thinking they're a damn reality TV star.

Social Media is now rounding the corner from obsession to addiction. I've seen my co-worker spend about 10 minutes getting the 'perfect' pic, another 10 minutes finding a filter, and when it's finally posted, sit and watch the phone and monitor how many 'likes' build up. Lol sickening.

Only take em if my girl is in the pic. Other than that I despise them. Don't get the point of them.

I'll snapchat a selfie to a girl I'm talking to, but only if she initiates it.

As far as taking unsolicited selfies and posting it for everyone to see?

Also can't deal with girls that constantly post pictures of themselves on social media.  It's good to have high self-esteem/feel good about yourself, but that's just flat-out narcissism and attention-seeking.

Last edited:
I only feel some type of way about it if it's really excessive, like posting selfies every single day. The occasional selfie here and there doesn't bother me in any way.

Only time I ever take selfies is occasionally on snapchat with other people. I don't feel the need to take selfies of just myself.

Last edited:
I might have one selfie in my entire IG library.

But 2am snapchat selfies to specific girls? Oh, that's a weekly occurance. 60% of the time it works every time.

The only selfies I've taken were for girls who wanted a picture. They're not my thing personally.

I take selfies, why the hell not. That is what that camera on the front of my phone is for. Also known to drop some snapchat selfie videos with the macho man voice, even do it in a restaurant, I don't give a ****

I average 4 selfies a year. One every season.

No dude should be taking a lot of selfies. It's weird. Dudes are starting to take pics like women these days. Squinty eyes, biting lips, etc. all that clown sht.

But if you're a single dude....you need like 4 go to ones. It's necessary.

Back
Top Bottom