How do you feel about selfies ??

now a days I feel I see way more dudes taking selfies and posting selfie videos on social media than women. 

it's weird to me. 

I don't think we are more self centered than any other generation, we just have the technology for it to flourish.People were taking selfies in Black planet days.People were taking selfies with disposable cannon cameras from cvs

Snapchat got some of the vain-est bishes on earth :lol:.

There will be some that have 6 straight consecutive snaps of them just talking about absolutely nothing into the camera. I'm just trying to click thru to get to some raunch :lol:. I guess it's therapeutic to them. But they will be walking down the streets literally taking to themselves into a camera. It's weird.

Then you have the chicks that are trying to make "sexy faces" for the snaps...while flipping their hair and mouthing a Bryson Tiller song.

Last edited:
I don't think we are more self centered than any other generation, we just have the technology for it to flourish. People were taking selfies in Black planet days. People were taking selfies with disposable cannon cameras from cvs
I would agree, we've always had this "all about me" complex since.. forever.
Fat sneaker head shoe selfies are the worst

Ankles looking like Yokozuna, tons of athletic footwear and not a damn minute actually running in them

Next post is usually two cheeseburgers with chili fries or some ****
yo! I hate fat dudes who collect sneakers man. Get your lazy *** in the gym and stop posting pics all day on instagram. 

Especially when the dude only rocks basketball sneakers. Use those kicks for their purpose bruh 
laugh.gif

i wanna dropkick every last ***** in this video

I hate it. Especially when someone's status update is "Had a good workout at the gym." yet their photo is of them doing a duck face and showing cleavage.

Narcissistic generation we're experiencing today. 

It's sad.

I really don't care for taking selfies. If you look at my IG you will mostly see pics of my shoes, pic of my music collection, fraternity related pics, sexxx related pics, or pics showing support for black owned businesses. I think I've only taken like 2 selfie pics myself since last year. One was to show off this hat I had just bought from this new Greek vendor that was trying to gain support and the other was when I cut my own hair for the first time.

When it come to men, I really hate seeing face only selfies. That ish irritates my soul especially when friends do it because I don't want to unfollow a friend. Now I have no problem if you're taking selfie pics of you at special events or with special people. For example, I have this frat bro that's a DJ and he is constantly posting pics of him with celebs. I actually like seeing stuff like that. 

With women it also depends on what kind of selfie it is. I follow a nice amount of freaks so all those half naked selfies they take are welcomed lol. What I don't like seeing is the chicks that will take a selfie then delete and repost it if they don't get the right amount of likes.

Speaking of women, I really wish they wouldn't be on their phone all the darn time at events. Arses be in a corner with their homegirls all night drinking up all the liquor while looking at IG & Snapchat like they're running a business.

I can't trust dudes who consistently take selfies.

Same with females, now that I think about it.

DC just looking for love at all the wrong house shows
laugh.gif
 Nice one. I won't fake.

Another annoying thing about selfies, when girls use the, "bored" caption. Man, just man up to your vanity. Don't called it BORED as if THAT is the reason you are doing it. You want your ego stroked.

Or how about this one, "I really don't like how my hair looked today" or any, "Make negative comment as the caption KNOWING that someone / everyone will say the opposite."

funniest selfie caption from chicks are the "somehow this got deleted" or "accidentally deleted" ones. 
laugh.gif

Like they have director's cuts or something. But for every selfies posted, at least 3 others were taken and not used

Back
Top Bottom