How do u feel about ur gf/bf talking to someone they've had sex with ?

IMPORTKING wrote:
Originally Posted by Diego

starzinoureyes wrote:

it wouldn't be an issue for me to trust the guy; if he's with me, then he's with me.
now the girl on the other hand, that's a different story. i know in your situation, she's probably sitting back reading his comment & concocting all these crazy %$@ scenarios in her head: "aw, he still cares!" or "he's jealous" or something lame that exgf's(or ***) tend to do.

point of my essay is, trust your man. don't trust other broads.
wink.gif

A man is only as faithful as his options.
nerd.gif

not true, why would he need to go to the backup player when he's got a star starter.

-FUSION
pimp.gif

more like trust no one

I read the 1st page so forgive me if I repeat anything said but:

1) If you two have a sound foundation of trust and you know for sure he's not "that" type of guy then it's your own insecurities at thispoint

or

2) You may have a small, sneaking suspicion he has an undead interest in the girl since he felt the need to even comment her, in which case you're feelingrightfully territorial.

If it's the first, you need to breath easy and just let it be one of those things you let go and don't bring up. If it's the second, then time willtell.

its not that i dont trust him because he did it on facebook where everyone can see, its just the fact that it was her .... . i know hes not cheating and henever will but its just disrespectful for him to say anything to her and ESPECIALLY when i've called it to his attention before. I told him that its notcool for him to be talking to girls hes had sex with because i wouldnt do the same to him. He gets all jealous and upset when i talked to dudes ive messed withand so we decided together that neither of is gonna do it. anyway its all whatever now, but if it happens again im not gonna let him off that easy.. .

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its about respect. There's boundaries once your in a relationship. And still having contact with someone I use to smash, is outta of the question. That's strictly outta respect for my lady, even if that girl from the past is in the friend zone.
I agree almost 100%. I don't care if you text someone you once smashed or an ex and say "hey how's it going" but thatreminiscing garbage gets under my skin. It's disrespectful as all hell. Granted peeking through my bfs phone is too. Oh and for the one person that posted"it'll never happen again". It probably will happen again and get ready to deal with it.
I'm not mad, but I was!
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Michelle

I'd get mad as @#$% and raise hell.
Honestly, I can't even stand him being with chicks
if I'm not there...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

its not that i dont trust him because he did it on facebook where everyone can see, its just the fact that it was her .... . i know hes not cheating and he never will but its just disrespectful for him to say anything to her and ESPECIALLY when i've called it to his attention before. I told him that its not cool for him to be talking to girls hes had sex with because i wouldnt do the same to him. He gets all jealous and upset when i talked to dudes ive messed with and so we decided together that neither of is gonna do it. anyway its all whatever now, but if it happens again im not gonna let him off that easy.. .
God bless your heart.

i'm past that phase now but at 18-21 i was definitely smashing ex'es while dating, i was far from mature back then.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Its about respect. There's boundaries once your in a relationship. And still having contact with someone I use to smash, is outta of the question. That's strictly outta respect for my lady, even if that girl from the past is in the friend zone.
there are boundaries, and then there is a leash.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Diego

Hes definitely cheating on you.
Break up with him and post pics of yourself.
As revenge.
Nah if she really wanted revenge, shed kick it with me, tell her man about it, and then comment ma pics on facebook.

Not a big deal if there is trust in the relationship

Sounds like homeboy has trust issues. Ok he can interact with old bust downs but you can't? He can't have it both ways. Either he is going to trust andrespect you as a woman who's dedicated to him and vice versa or he needs to bounce. Ain't nothing worse than an insecure boyfriend/girlfriend

Furthermore, why do y'all even know this about one another? Unless somebody was trickin' what happened before y'all two got together is notimportant. He's with you now so who cares who you slept with before him or if you talk to them? As long as you two ain't tryin to go down those roadsagain its nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom