How do people still buy Jordans these days?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

How is a rainbow made? ..... It just does

laugh.gif

its magic

I feel like people complain just to make themselves look or feel better about things.  Write a letter to Jordan Brand if you feel this way.  Overall though, just don't buy them.  Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you do it.

I feel like people complain just to make themselves look or feel better about things.  Write a letter to Jordan Brand if you feel this way.  Overall though, just don't buy them.  Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you do it.

^ how do u make money when u have like 8 pairs of spizike's in your avatar? No one will wear them for free
laugh.gif

last pair I bought were playoff xiii's back in Feb... last pair I bought before that were the CDP 3's back in 2008.

I mostly wear Adidas high-tops/stan smiths and air forces/air maxes now... stopped messin with Jordans way back, will only buy a pair I really like.

^ how do u make money when u have like 8 pairs of spizike's in your avatar? No one will wear them for free
laugh.gif

last pair I bought were playoff xiii's back in Feb... last pair I bought before that were the CDP 3's back in 2008.

I mostly wear Adidas high-tops/stan smiths and air forces/air maxes now... stopped messin with Jordans way back, will only buy a pair I really like.

complaining is not a good thing? I wish I was a part of JB.. They have it easy when complainers get called out.. Sickening attitude some of ya'll present.. I can BUY or not BUY something and still present valid claims as to how inferior they are.

complaining is not a good thing? I wish I was a part of JB.. They have it easy when complainers get called out.. Sickening attitude some of ya'll present.. I can BUY or not BUY something and still present valid claims as to how inferior they are.

da good thing about da price raises is that it also raises da price of da ones u already bought on da aftermarket.

da good thing about da price raises is that it also raises da price of da ones u already bought on da aftermarket.

Back
Top Bottom