How do people leave home at young ages without goin to college or armed forces?

I have met a couple people lately who have been on there own since they was 18 but of course they have gov help and kids
tired.gif
so basically is it impossible to get out at a early age i thought the normal was 22 at least

They grind... I swear if I had saved instead of bought all these damn shoes since I entered High School Id have a decent pad right now... smh. I'm 18 btw.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

im 24 and still at home. Rent is just too damn expensive in Southern California.

And thats down south smh the dmv prices are rape unless u wanna live in the hood and get robbed
tired.gif

I left at 18 - Been workin since 15.. sometimes gotta just put it together and find out what's good for you (Never had gov't assistance, unless you count going to USC medical *county hospital*). I don't think any less of people who stay at home - heck my older bro did it til he was like 30.

For me, I've always felt like I needed to be out -- 12 years later, I didn't come out too bad.

Well if you are lucky to get a good job at a Union then you can do it fairly easily. I have a few friends who went this route.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Well if you are lucky to get a good job at a Union then you can do it fairly easily. I have a few friends who went this route.

example of union jobs?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Biggie62

example of union jobs?
construction is one

im 24 and still at home. Rent is just too damn expensive in Southern California.
yeah thats about everyone's excuse, what you going to do when you 26 , and still live at home ?

catch the wave & ride it

In Cali period!  I'm in Norcal and it's pretty damn expensive here too

Instead of wasting money on rent my thing is I'll just stay at home til I can get my own crib.  Been saving for the last 3 years and next year I think I'll be ready to be a first time home owner at the age of 25, with no parental help.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

In Cali period!  I'm in Norcal and it's pretty damn expensive here too

Instead of wasting money on rent my thing is I'll just stay at home til I can get my own crib.  Been saving for the last 3 years and next year I think I'll be ready to be a first time home owner at the age of 25, with no parental help.
Thats a long time for saving

Yea im 23 and still live at home, took me about a year out of college to get a job, i didnt rush to move out though cause i had to start payin off these school loans. I've recently gotten a raise so i'm begining to save more out of my pay check, around this time nex year i should be in my own place.

Back
Top Bottom