How difficult is it to sell your kicks right now?

I'm looking to buy but haven't seen anything I've liked. Most older Sb's either have reserves or ridiculous BIN's.
Only thing I'm trying to move is a pair of NDS Altitudes in size 11

I got some XIIIs on there NO BIDDERS but like 3 watchers...They need to gon a bid on my ##$

I'm here stuck with 200+ pairs of jordans and nikes. Somedays I feel like I want to sell them, somedays I just can't let em go. I still have love forthis hobby, its just the whole hype, limited garbage turned me off.

flakes are the worst.

say they're gonna buy your shoes and then something always seems to come up.

damn, glad i sold a lot during the peak.
kept the stuff i really like though
pimp.gif

good luck to yall

I need to move 8 pairs, I'm not looking to make a huge profit but I would like to get back what I paid for them.

Very hard, I remember before $200 for a pair of Black Cements was cheap.

Now I see them hitting the marketplace under that price.

I can barely sell a VNDS pair of True Blues, its very reasonable & I can't even get offers

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Ebay? #weoffthat

I got several kicks I'm trying to sell right now. NT buyers are usually the flakiest people you can deal with when selling you kicks...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I got some CDP 11's shoes for sale if anyone is trying to prove me wrong...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

When ISS changed the Buy/ Sell forum, I was out. The market is in the trash for those of us trying to unload. I never asked for outrageous prices either.

i think everyone is pretty much trying to sell some shoes right now and no ones trying to cop so...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i put some stuff up on flight club

and sold some in NT

but i am not getting price I want
smh.gif
hows flight club? i have thought about doing some consignment but seems like to much of a hassel.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

When ISS changed the Buy/ Sell forum, I was out. The market is in the trash for those of us trying to unload. I never asked for outrageous prices either.

yea the new buy sell set up on iss sucks.

Originally Posted by evangelo

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i put some stuff up on flight club

and sold some in NT

but i am not getting price I want
smh.gif
hows flight club? i have thought about doing some consignment but seems like to much of a hassel.
i took my shoes to their greene street store.
they will negotiate a price with you. they keep 20% and you keep 80%
they will only take "rare" sneakers only, most jordans and SBs or quickstrike stuff. Most GRs they will not take.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Really? Ive been having success with it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom