How difficult is it to sell your kicks right now?

its a buyers market now, alot of steals goin about.

The other issue is NTers/Issers are some cheap mother $%!*%!@, low ballers and what not...

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Im really selling stuff for cheap, I dont really care if im losing out on money, atleast im making some back.
This.
The thing that irks me also is that you are willing to let them go for real cheap, and they still think its too high
indifferent.gif

I hate that. Dudes tryna offer me like half of retail for a brand new shoe
smh.gif
I can't get rid of nothing, even though I'm willing to let them go forcheap.

may be buying some sneakers this winter seeing how the canadian dollar isnt looking too bad right now
pimp.gif

punks trying to negotiate DS Fire Red 3's for 140 shipped
laugh.gif

It sucks to have shoes you don't want these days

Originally Posted by air max 87

its a buyers market now, alot of steals goin about.

The other issue is NTers/Issers are some cheap mother $%!*%!@, low ballers and what not...

!@@! is terrible with the amount of flakers/lowballers I get.

steals all over the place in my sz 12-13....never thought that would happen
pimp.gif
my bank account is starving after every deposit now from job paycheck. Bought2 pairs of DS OG Aqua VIIIs for less than $240 each. Sneakers I'm selling probably won't move anytime soon though, but i'm cool with that.

yeah, not a market for selling at all, i'm holding off on selling some, but i really need to get on it very soon. getting steals though
pimp.gif

I usually sell articles of clothing online. I've had 3 pairs of jeans listed forever (usually gets sold within a week or two upon listing).

I've had a sale today and didn't make much from it (2 pairs of jeans), but what's good is that there's money in my pocket.

gotta get rid of stuff worth $500 from my closet and Ebay's my last resort.

I have 2 pairs left my to sell pile and I just started with ebay...started with 3 now got 2

Nt forum been good to me imo...

Nds linen co.jp 10 and 10.5 reverse storms ds

They will sell eventually

going ok for me past few weeks but I can go a good week without selling then seems like in 1 day I will sell multiple pairs. I only do BINS on ebay.

last 13 days I've sold 7 shoes, 3 jackets and a jersey. Jackets/hoody's are doing good cause it's fall just sold 2 jackets I paid $20 for at $150each.

I've bought alot recently about 15 pairs on ebay, but most will just get flipped back on ebay
grin.gif

it is a little harder to make a sell these days but if you really just have to cater to buyer, good pics, low shipping cost, super fast shipping respond toquestions ect, stuff I've always done already as a seller but I can see other sellers hurting by not going all out for the buyer and it's hurting themmore than ever.

It might be starting back after winter... I know that i buy less kicks since there's gonna be a lot of snow where i am. It's probably the same for alot of people around, who just wear boots for a couple of month.

this "fad" won't come back..at least not for a longgg time. i realized this too late and now i'm stuck w/ about 3-5 pairs that won'tsell. should've sold everything last year...

i feel bad for people with 50-100+ pairs of shoes...that's a lot of dead weight lol

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

this "fad" won't come back..at least not for a longgg time. i realized this too late and now i'm stuck w/ about 3-5 pairs that won't sell. should've sold everything last year...

i feel bad for people with 50-100+ pairs of shoes...that's a lot of dead weight lol
luckily i sold about 40 pairs around 1.5-2 years ago, right before the shoe market crashed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom