How difficult is it to sell your kicks right now?

tired.gif

So what would a pair of used Lucky SBs in 9.5 go for? They are hardly new but the aren't totally jacked...and I know they are hard to come by. I am lookinginto selling tons of stuff soon to get a good computer...but don't want to sell it to get chump change.

put my kicks on craigslist and nt and sold em real quick. it just depends though on your size and whats for sale. and besides i dont be asking for much idk whydude think they gone get 200$ for some ds black cat 3z...lol

Ebay? #weoffthat

I got several kicks I'm trying to sell right now. NT buyers are usually the flakiest people you can deal with when selling you kicks...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I got some CDP 11's for sale if anyone is trying to prove me wrong...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Since I only buy on eBay, I'm loving this.

I've gotten some incredible deals over the past couple of months.
happy.gif

Very difficult. The whole "sneaker craze" that was everywhere around 2005-2007 seems to have died down.

This makes it more difficult to resell. On the bright side perhaps it is easier to get what you want, although for those whose interest in sneakers isdeclining like myself then it doesn't really matter.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'm all for sellers getting screwed. I honestly can't stand folks who put ridiculous premiums on sneakers because they think they're the hype.

they want to double the profit on kicks
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I guess its a bad time for me sell my collection. SMH.

I'm not even worried about selling it for street value...I'd be happy with MSRP.

It's a bad time to sell your collection. I've got around 400 pairs that I'm letting go of. I've been testing out the waters on Ebay over thelast month or so with a few random pairs, and pretty much nothing.

For someone like me, it's kind of a weird situation. Most of my stuff is DS. It's not that I meant to keep it that way, but I just don't wearsneakers that much any more, and a lot of stuff I meant to wear, I just never got around to, or it was in storage, and I didn't want to go find it. Also,most of the stuff I have is not what's popular/been popular. I don't have any Dunks/AF1's/Skate/hypebeast stuff. I mean who really wants to buy 15colorways of the Tailwind 5+? On the other hand, I'm not selling because I'm trying to come up. I don't need the cash. Don't get me wrongthough, I'm going to get something for them. Maybe not MSRP or a huge profit, but enough that I feel satisfied in letting them go. I could use the space,but I don't have to get rid of them, so I can hold out.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Im really selling stuff for cheap, I dont really care if im losing out on money, atleast im making some back.
This.
The thing that irks me also is that you are willing to let them go for real cheap, and they still think its too high
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Ebay? #weoffthat

I got several kicks I'm trying to sell right now. NT buyers are usually the flakiest people you can deal with when selling you kicks...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I got some CDP 11's for sale if anyone is trying to prove me wrong...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
true but its nowhere nearly as bad as the kiddies on iss.

i had a pair of concords listed f/s on there. one dude tried to lie and send me a money order and get me to mail the shoes to him the day he sent the moneyorder, and then when the money order never came didn't want to make an agreement with me even though he did supposedly send the money order.

i got offered cdp v's for my concords and the seller was shocked when i told him to go eff himself

and then i got the usual rediculous crap fest doo doo offers. i'm all for offers, but theres a difference between making offers and lowballing. ifi'm asking $320 shipped for a pair of shoes that are wanted by lots of people and tend to go for alot and that price is fair considering what others sellthem for, i feel its a joke to message me with some crap like "$200 shipped?" i ended up selling them on here locally for $280 picked up but anybuy sell fourm can have its horror stories i guess.

Economy as well as the fact that JB has already or has plans to release more shoes that people want. I've sold a couple in the past month and I'm okaywith what I got for them.

Ebay is a buyer's market, I'm going to list some shoes and I doubt I'd even get retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom