how did you meet your girl?

she is my cousins best friend. met her at a party didn't talk much. added her on myspace later. hit her up on it one day instantly clicked.

just texted eachother every once in a while for a year. then started talking daily. then phone convos. saw her again after a year and it just happened. been together for a year now.

she is my cousins best friend. met her at a party didn't talk much. added her on myspace later. hit her up on it one day instantly clicked.

just texted eachother every once in a while for a year. then started talking daily. then phone convos. saw her again after a year and it just happened. been together for a year now.

I met her at the strip club. Her booty was shaped like a heart so I thought it was a metaphor for love. We been kicking for about 32 weeks. The other night she made me some pourage but I realized it wouldn't work cuz there was glitter in my oatmeal. Sometimes I miss that hoee its been 15 hours since I seen her. Her crab cakes were so buttery and the celery sticks she brought were so fresh with peanut butter.

I met her at the strip club. Her booty was shaped like a heart so I thought it was a metaphor for love. We been kicking for about 32 weeks. The other night she made me some pourage but I realized it wouldn't work cuz there was glitter in my oatmeal. Sometimes I miss that hoee its been 15 hours since I seen her. Her crab cakes were so buttery and the celery sticks she brought were so fresh with peanut butter.

I met my girl on myspace back when it was cool to be on that site and now almost 4 yrs later thing have been solid...who says internet dating is taboo>?
laugh.gif

I met my girl on myspace back when it was cool to be on that site and now almost 4 yrs later thing have been solid...who says internet dating is taboo>?
laugh.gif

She approached me in the school cafateria. Said she liked my style. Told her everybody does- from then on she was wifey.

She approached me in the school cafateria. Said she liked my style. Told her everybody does- from then on she was wifey.

A university event with our sister floor. Our RA was Iraqi, so he got the university to approve a trip to a hookah bar as long as he showed a presentation about how it brought together people in his culture, and was a very family oriented thing.

Slideshow lasted the minimum. At one point he was saying "Yeah, these pictures are just to waste time."
pimp.gif

Got free pizza, went to the hookah bar, and she was at the end of a corner table with the kind of booth that wraps around. We eventually started sharing, and I went down to her end with her and her friend.

Ended up going back to the girls' dorm hall, figured out that she didn't even live in the dorms, but her good friend did and they'd always chill so the RA let her slide.

We started chilling (the 3 of us) for the rest of that semester. Soon as summer came, we'd text back and forth a bit, and she invited me to a party.

Smashed, then we kicked it two days later and she asked me out.

3 Months in about a week.

A university event with our sister floor. Our RA was Iraqi, so he got the university to approve a trip to a hookah bar as long as he showed a presentation about how it brought together people in his culture, and was a very family oriented thing.

Slideshow lasted the minimum. At one point he was saying "Yeah, these pictures are just to waste time."
pimp.gif

Got free pizza, went to the hookah bar, and she was at the end of a corner table with the kind of booth that wraps around. We eventually started sharing, and I went down to her end with her and her friend.

Ended up going back to the girls' dorm hall, figured out that she didn't even live in the dorms, but her good friend did and they'd always chill so the RA let her slide.

We started chilling (the 3 of us) for the rest of that semester. Soon as summer came, we'd text back and forth a bit, and she invited me to a party.

Smashed, then we kicked it two days later and she asked me out.

3 Months in about a week.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom