how did you meet your girl?

Mutual friend invited me to hang out with her on her birthday. We exchanged number and now we've been together for 3.5 years.

Mutual friend invited me to hang out with her on her birthday. We exchanged number and now we've been together for 3.5 years.

Club
happy.gif

"There is no easy way to say this so I’ll just say it, I met someone. It was an accident, I wasn’t looking for it, I wasn’t on the make it was a perfect storm. She said one thing and I said another and the next thing I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation. Now there's this feeling in my gut that she might be the one."

Hopefully that's how it happens.

"There is no easy way to say this so I’ll just say it, I met someone. It was an accident, I wasn’t looking for it, I wasn’t on the make it was a perfect storm. She said one thing and I said another and the next thing I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation. Now there's this feeling in my gut that she might be the one."

Hopefully that's how it happens.

Girl I'm trying to talk to now, met her through my ex. She was my ex's HS friend's room mate. Me and my ex broke up in May, and I visited the new girl just being friendly but I saw that she was feeling me alot more than originally thought.

Girl I'm trying to talk to now, met her through my ex. She was my ex's HS friend's room mate. Me and my ex broke up in May, and I visited the new girl just being friendly but I saw that she was feeling me alot more than originally thought.

In HS. We were dating other people, but were feeling each other. I didn't know she liked me like THAT though. She hit me up on FB since we hadn't seen each other in a long %%+ time.

In HS. We were dating other people, but were feeling each other. I didn't know she liked me like THAT though. She hit me up on FB since we hadn't seen each other in a long %%+ time.

Back
Top Bottom