how did you meet your girl?

We went to elementary school together. Saw her on FB and I added her cause I recognized her name. She wanted to hang out and since that day we've been together.

We went to elementary school together. Saw her on FB and I added her cause I recognized her name. She wanted to hang out and since that day we've been together.

I work at Sprint, she came in and i closed her on getting a phone. later on during the day she texted me after i gave her my card. then after we went to cold stone to get ice cream where i was @*%@*%+% bricks cause i was nervous. shes beautiful so i decided to give it a shot. turns out it was worth it.

I work at Sprint, she came in and i closed her on getting a phone. later on during the day she texted me after i gave her my card. then after we went to cold stone to get ice cream where i was @*%@*%+% bricks cause i was nervous. shes beautiful so i decided to give it a shot. turns out it was worth it.

Originally Posted by SC415

At the strip club.

pimp.gif

as long as she's not a stripper

Originally Posted by sage909

you seem new so ill let you know...around here we post pics to go with stories like that...
happy.gif

welcome

Originally Posted by sage909

you seem new so ill let you know...around here we post pics to go with stories like that...
happy.gif

welcome

Was smashing her best friend. I'll call her K, current girl is N.

Was smashing N on the low, K found out, their relationship went sour.

Kept smashing both. Eventually dropped K, still with N.

If hell exists, I'm going.

she was my waiter, she was looking rite in her uniform with a nice smile with perfect teeth, so i ran the silent game on her, wrote my number on a napkin along with a note that said if you wanna be friends call me and  left it in the book where you put your money in to pay your bill, she called and its been 3.5 yrs since. so now yall know where tip got his game from when he ran ol girl his number in you can have what ever you like video
wink.gif

she was my waiter, she was looking rite in her uniform with a nice smile with perfect teeth, so i ran the silent game on her, wrote my number on a napkin along with a note that said if you wanna be friends call me and  left it in the book where you put your money in to pay your bill, she called and its been 3.5 yrs since. so now yall know where tip got his game from when he ran ol girl his number in you can have what ever you like video
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I met her while I was working at Lady Foot Locker...

Strange enough, I met her on a day that I wasn't supposed to be there...got called in because another emp. didn't show up....

Had they actually came to work and I didn't, I would've never met her

it's all destiny brotha! with parallel universe, theres one that you didn't go into work and u could of been a druggy and a drinker etc.

Strange enough, I met her on a day that I wasn't supposed to be there...got called in because another emp. didn't show up....

it's all destiny brotha! with parallel universe, theres one that you didn't go into work and u could of been a druggy and a drinker etc.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

I like this post too for some reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif

I like this post too for some reason
laugh.gif

she is my cousins best friend. met her at a party didn't talk much. added her on myspace later. hit her up on it one day instantly clicked.

just texted eachother every once in a while for a year. then started talking daily. then phone convos. saw her again after a year and it just happened. been together for a year now.

she is my cousins best friend. met her at a party didn't talk much. added her on myspace later. hit her up on it one day instantly clicked.

just texted eachother every once in a while for a year. then started talking daily. then phone convos. saw her again after a year and it just happened. been together for a year now.

Back
Top Bottom