How Can We Make Sure James White Is In The Donk Contest?

I know NT is the most powerful website in the world, so can we do something to make this happen.

We have waited 8 years for this man to be in a donk contest. Literally. Other than Vince, nobody can (well could have) seen this dude with the donks.

What can we do?

Considering nobody really wants to be in the dunk contest outside of random role players, he'll probably ask to do it, and get right in.

does anyone even care about the dunk contest anymore? i dont even remember the last time i actually watched it.

the only thing i like about all star weekend is the rookie game and even that is starting to suck now.

dudes 30 now , unless he can pull of the between the legs from the free throw line then he shouldnt do it

I wouldn't be surprised if he participated in it. 30 isn't that old

But the dunk competition is just a popularity contest anyways, so he if he's in it he might get robbed, word to Iggy and my dude Derozan :smh:

Last edited:
dudes 30 now , unless he can pull of the between the legs from the free throw line then he shouldnt do it
He can and he did it just last yr. Barring any screwups or David Lee showing up and taking his shirt off, his repertoire of dunks wins easily. These were all within the last yr

Last edited:
i've been hoping for years now that instead of a new dunk contest they just replayed the 2000 dunk contest every year

He can and he did it just last yr. Barring any screwups or David Lee showing up and taking his shirt off, his repertoire of dunks wins easily. These were all within the last yr

he makes it look too easy.. but i hope he comes up with some new stuff, cause for the most part, all this free throw dunks are the ones we've already seen.. if it would be possible to do a between the legs dunk twice in the air, i think james white would be one of the few that could do it

he makes it look too easy.. but i hope he comes up with some new stuff, cause for the most part, all this free throw dunks are the ones we've already seen.. if it would be possible to do a between the legs dunk twice in the air, i think james white would be one of the few that could do it

"We" but not in the NBA dunk contest yet. He's coming from further behind the line (full separation between toe and line unlike everyone else) and still giving you the 2 handed pump, the "LeBron statue of liberty," between the legs, or a windmill.

The ship has sailed on LeBron being in it. But do look forward to the announcers showing him a million times during it and asking him and him making it about himself and claiming he will, then not doing it as has been the case since he's been in the league.

Call me biased, but I want to see Westbrook in it too. He wanted to be in it one yr and asked the league and wasn't invited, then there was the yr he was involved in the vote in and for some reason you dudes voted in Rudy Fernandez. I know some people don't like bigs dunking, but I would like to see DeAndre Jordan in it also

Getting LeBron to do it should be priority #1

Would people stop this. I am not trying to see that dude in here. He isn't even in the Top 10 in dunk contest dunks in the NBA. Stop. We are NBA fans, we don't need to get giddy to see "LeBron" in a contest.

Even at 30 I'd still like to see him in the dunk contest... He'd put in work.

This needs to happen somehow :nerd:

I know NT is the most powerful website in the world, so can we do something to make this happen.
We have waited 8 years for this man to be in a donk contest. Literally. Other than Vince, nobody can (well could have) seen this dude with the donks.
What can we do?

ayo

Would people stop this. I am not trying to see that dude in here. He isn't even in the Top 10 in dunk contest dunks in the NBA. Stop. We are NBA fans, we don't need to get giddy to see "LeBron" in a contest.

Getting LeBron to do it should be priority #1

I get that but the dunk contest is better when there are big names in it. At least one needs to be there and who else better than that guy. People have been asking him for years to do it.

iI can definitely see the arguments against him being in there though especially if it's in regards to judge bias

I like seeing flight white get more min from the knicks first then he can be somewhat relevant in a dunk contest

for the most part yes. Those people need those kinds of names, they don't know who Fred Jones was or even cared after he won. LeBron being in it would bring more interest to it. It's alll star weekend, no one wants to see no name players there The dunkk contest is losing steam by the year soon it will be an after thought to the 3 point contest (I prefer the 3 point contest). personally iI think he'd do well in it if he was in it but that's just me, and let's not act like him being in it wouldn't generate interest amongst the knowledgeable fans especially when it's in regards to his legacy. I'd like to see Bron do.

Although I agree with you in that I'd like to see more star players but I feel like James White has been around long enough and has those followers that have been wanting to see him on the big stage for a while now. He could definitely play off that hype. Hell the dude even had a dunk set in 2k and he's one of the worst rated players year in year out

Back
Top Bottom