how are your Jordan V retros???

as far as the mesh goes...? my fire red V retros are DS but one of the shoes plastic mesh has yellowed and the other shoes mesh hasnt yellowed smh..... anybodys mesh not yellow yet?>

as far as the mesh goes...? my fire red V retros are DS but one of the shoes plastic mesh has yellowed and the other shoes mesh hasnt yellowed smh..... anybodys mesh not yellow yet?>

I've rocked my fire red V retros once and the mesh is still perfect...no yellowing whatsoever

I've rocked my fire red V retros once and the mesh is still perfect...no yellowing whatsoever

holding up well...

My Fire Red 5s are yellowing faster than my Grape 5s and they came out 3 months after the Grapes & I've worn the Grapes more, go figure?
But I don't really care about yellowing if it is gradual and doesn't get close to the orange phase. Resellers might want to dry up their 5s to keep
em icy, but I sacrifice for wearability.

But you did say "Vs" right, not "5s"

holding up well...

My Fire Red 5s are yellowing faster than my Grape 5s and they came out 3 months after the Grapes & I've worn the Grapes more, go figure?
But I don't really care about yellowing if it is gradual and doesn't get close to the orange phase. Resellers might want to dry up their 5s to keep
em icy, but I sacrifice for wearability.

But you did say "Vs" right, not "5s"

my 99 fire reds are icey still but the black/metallic are a lil yellow, the rest are all icey

my 99 fire reds are icey still but the black/metallic are a lil yellow, the rest are all icey

my CDP 5s are still Yellow free as of right now
pimp.gif

if it aint piss yellow then it is jus released.
i hate clear soles. the future always turn PISS no matter what you do!

if it aint piss yellow then it is jus released.
i hate clear soles. the future always turn PISS no matter what you do!

I've worn my fire red 5's numerous times.  The soles are yellowing but the plastic mesh panels are still icy. 

I've worn my fire red 5's numerous times.  The soles are yellowing but the plastic mesh panels are still icy. 

06 grapes, still infants i guess lol, but ive actually seen some that are pretty yellowed. hopefully mine are still decent another 5 years from now

06 grapes, still infants i guess lol, but ive actually seen some that are pretty yellowed. hopefully mine are still decent another 5 years from now

All my 10 year old DS V's have crystal clear netting and soles. All are kept cool and in the dark.  I've currently spent a few hours sea glowing, scrubbing and steaming my VNDS ones and they look good, but not great.

My fav J.
pimp.gif

All my 10 year old DS V's have crystal clear netting and soles. All are kept cool and in the dark.  I've currently spent a few hours sea glowing, scrubbing and steaming my VNDS ones and they look good, but not great.

My fav J.
pimp.gif

My fire reds are holding up pretty gud, jus wore them this past thursday, a little yellowing at the bottom but you cant tell unless up close.

Back
Top Bottom