Houston vs. Atlanta

As a (now)Houstonian, Ima say Atlanta. A lot of Houstonians are extremely closed minded, not all of them mind you, but some of these people might as well still be slaves. Also, Houston was rated the most stressfull city to live in, mostly becuase of the traffic. The traffic and be a B*** especailly when construction(which is ALWAYS happening) invovled. They block off a half a mile of highway just to fix 15 feet of lane!!!

I digress...

But I'd have to say Houston is a lot safer or at least if feels that way. Every club I been to in ATL, someone starts shooting somewhere. That rarely see that in Houston(I've seen cats draw down, but they didn't shoot anything). HPD got the city on lock! lol

IMO, of course..

As a (now)Houstonian, Ima say Atlanta. A lot of Houstonians are extremely closed minded, not all of them mind you, but some of these people might as well still be slaves. Also, Houston was rated the most stressfull city to live in, mostly becuase of the traffic. The traffic and be a B*** especailly when construction(which is ALWAYS happening) invovled. They block off a half a mile of highway just to fix 15 feet of lane!!!

I digress...

But I'd have to say Houston is a lot safer or at least if feels that way. Every club I been to in ATL, someone starts shooting somewhere. That rarely see that in Houston(I've seen cats draw down, but they didn't shoot anything). HPD got the city on lock! lol

IMO, of course..

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Atlanta. Love it there.

But, only because I've never been to Houston. It's on the hit list, though...

this. I touched down for a transfer flight in Houston....coming from Atlanta 
laugh.gif
 but I do wanna go back to see how it is.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Atlanta. Love it there.

But, only because I've never been to Houston. It's on the hit list, though...

this. I touched down for a transfer flight in Houston....coming from Atlanta 
laugh.gif
 but I do wanna go back to see how it is.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I digress...

IMO, of course..
They block it off so far back because of all the new people coming to houston do not knowing how to merge. 

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I digress...

IMO, of course..
They block it off so far back because of all the new people coming to houston do not knowing how to merge. 

Originally Posted by gescobe

Houston is nice, lived here all my life. Never been to atl. If you move to houston research the area that u will be living in, u dont wanna live in the getto lol. 1960 is a nice area.

yeah 1960 champions side is nice. 1960 the closer you get to 45, not so much. 

Originally Posted by gescobe

Houston is nice, lived here all my life. Never been to atl. If you move to houston research the area that u will be living in, u dont wanna live in the getto lol. 1960 is a nice area.

yeah 1960 champions side is nice. 1960 the closer you get to 45, not so much. 

Atlanta was awarded the title, "Gayest City", and Houston has held, "Fattest City" numerous times.
If you're a gay, fat dude, you can't lose with either.

Atlanta was awarded the title, "Gayest City", and Houston has held, "Fattest City" numerous times.
If you're a gay, fat dude, you can't lose with either.

I'll always love Houston because I was born and raised here.
But I'm in my senior year of HS and after graduation, I'm off to UO.
I just can't stand some of the people here.

I'll always love Houston because I was born and raised here.
But I'm in my senior year of HS and after graduation, I'm off to UO.
I just can't stand some of the people here.

Back
Top Bottom