Houston vs. Atlanta

Never been to Houston and to be quite honest have no real interest in ever going.  ATL has so many fine women, better job market and prolly has more Northern migration that Houston does.  So ATL by a landslide.

Never been to Houston and to be quite honest have no real interest in ever going.  ATL has so many fine women, better job market and prolly has more Northern migration that Houston does.  So ATL by a landslide.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Neither, not a big fan of the South in general. Houston is too damn hot, Atlanta is Atlanta. Depends on what you're into.

Northern and Western cities>>>>>>>>>>
QFE

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Neither, not a big fan of the South in general. Houston is too damn hot, Atlanta is Atlanta. Depends on what you're into.

Northern and Western cities>>>>>>>>>>
QFE

Funny.

I grew up in Houston and went to school in Atlanta.

From a social aspect as a black man, Atlanta is a better city.
From a career perspective, Houston is a MUCH better city.

Funny.

I grew up in Houston and went to school in Atlanta.

From a social aspect as a black man, Atlanta is a better city.
From a career perspective, Houston is a MUCH better city.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That's a lie. The job market here and in the rest of Texas is great. People are constantly coming here for work because businesses here are continuing to expand, grow, and hire.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That's a lie. The job market here and in the rest of Texas is great. People are constantly coming here for work because businesses here are continuing to expand, grow, and hire.

I hear job market in Texas is a lot better...there are lots of lists and data to support that even though I live in Atlanta.

Atlanta is like a smaller Houston.

I hear job market in Texas is a lot better...there are lots of lists and data to support that even though I live in Atlanta.

Atlanta is like a smaller Houston.

Houston is nice, lived here all my life. Never been to atl. If you move to houston research the area that u will be living in, u dont wanna live in the getto lol. 1960 is a nice area.

Houston is nice, lived here all my life. Never been to atl. If you move to houston research the area that u will be living in, u dont wanna live in the getto lol. 1960 is a nice area.

Back
Top Bottom