House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Any truth to the Red Carpets releasing in FTL stores other than HOH? And does HOH Cherry Hill have them?

Cherry Hill did get the Red Carpets - not sure what they have left. You will need to call.

i just called HoHny and they actually picked up, i asked about the red carpets re-releasing tomorrow(today east coast time) and dude was like they've beenout for a month now, i dont know of a restock or re-release call again in the morning at 10...

he wasnt very helpful but hey its 1 am i understand...

They dropped in footlockers and footactions (certain ones)

I don't know if the confusion is caused by you guys NOT wanting to believe it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes are driving by 3-4 footlockers to get to HOH
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They dropped in footlockers and footactions (certain ones)

I don't know if the confusion is caused by you guys NOT wanting to believe it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes are driving by 3-4 footlockers to get to HOH
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pretty much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grabbed a couple pairs for $112
devil.gif

Does anyone if and exactly when any HOHs are releasing the Zoom Kobe IV "Beijing 2 Finals" edition that's already been released in Asia? I heardSaturday December 12th but have not heard anything solid especially with that release date coming in 9 days. Please let me know any information.

Anyone know of any Footlockers or Footactions in Central Jersey that got them other than the HOH in Cherry Hill, trying to get the employee discount is a %*++*in Cherry Hill, even if you work for the company.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Anyone know of any Footlockers or Footactions in Central Jersey that got them other than the HOH in Cherry Hill, trying to get the employee discount is a %*++* in Cherry Hill, even if you work for the company.
I'm pretty sure they're sold out.
they've been calling the select stores with them for the passed 2 days.
ohwell.gif

I no im just holding out hope that i can find some random store that still has them, you would be surprised to see whats available to stock locate still, afriend of mine was able to stock locate a cdp 11/12 pack and the UNC 23s in a 10.5 a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom