House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by abstractability

i finally went to the HOH in LA and i didn't really know where it was so I went to footlocker and asked a worker there and he said I was standing in it.. hahahah fail
haha nice! im disappointed of how they built it, have a footlocker side and Hoh side is pretty silly..

^^^^That reminds me of the flagship footlocker store that features & ladies kids sections, with thier own entrance

I have certainly had miracles on 34th street happen

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

HOH = a BIGTIME FAIL!!!

i thought ray allen XI's were suppose to release there??..$*#@!!! WEAK...i need a reason to make my first trip to hoh chi

I could only imagine the hype there would be if those released

Originally Posted by xblker47

HOH = a BIGTIME FAIL!!!

i thought ray allen XI's were suppose to release there??..$*#@!!! WEAK...i need a reason to make my first trip to hoh chi

If those released at HOH Chicago half of them would be on reserve for your boi!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Backirvine

I'm from London too. Been on NT since Winter 2000. Hardly ever come in the Nike/JB forum's anymore. Collie27 used to be the best UK poster on the board but I don't think he's around anymore. I remember him posting when the Space Jam's came out the first time in London.

There used to be some great deals on Oxford Street. I remember in 1999 just after Niketown opened, the Jordan XIV was on sale for about £45, also in the past I picked up Blue and White VI's and XI cool grey's for about £40. Don't seem to see that many deals these days.

I lost interest in shoes a few years ago but slowly came back into it. When I did, all of the spots around Soho/Covent Garden seemed to have closed - Slammin' Kicks, My Trainer etc. I remember there was a cool shop on Beak Street too (might have been Slammin' Kicks). Was never a huge fan of Foot Patrol - not my sort of shoes - but enjoyed it nonetheless. Are there are good spots in London still? Is Meteor Sports still going? I haven't been there since 2001. I remember Collie used to recommend Camden Market for sneaks too but I never went and don't know if it's still going.

It's a shame that Niketown scaled back their basketball section but good to see Footlocker increasing their's with HOH. That said I wonder how long it will last - whenever I've been downstairs there it's always empty.

Also any word when the Space Jam's are being released in London?
Space Jams are second week in December I remember the guy telling me

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by xblker47

HOH = a BIGTIME FAIL!!!

If those released at HOH Chicago half of them would be on reserve for your boi!
roll.gif
Aint that the truth lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I get a slight tickle when a member claims membership for years prior 2 thier actual join date

But yeah, HoH fell, but at least I live in NYC

yeah, but remember that alot of dudes lost their accounts in the yuku switchover.

thats what happened to me

Back
Top Bottom