House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by scotballer5

HoH London now has the Kobe IV Home and Away Gradient

From what I remember, they also have

Hyperize - College Pack (USC, Texas, UCONN), Decades (90,95,foamposite,Safari), London edition, Gasol PE, GI Joe
Zoom BB - Black/black, Black/White, White/Black/Red, White/Navy, White/Volt
Zoom Soldier 3 - Akron, OSU, White/Navy TB, Black/Black
Lebron VII - White/Black/Red GR, China, MTAG
Blue Chip 2 - J O'Neal, Butler PE
Zoom Flight Club - Invisible/Raincoat Pack, Megatron
Sharkalaid - GI Joe, DWill PE
Kobe IV - Rice home
Cradle Low - Asia Pack
Total Uptempo Max Pacers colourway

Never bother to look at the others sections (AF1, dunks, Jordan)
Thanks for the infor Scot, surely we cant be the only 2 London NTrs
nerd.gif

Another UK NTer here im down in Poole near Bournemouth been on here since 2001 when SLAM blew up the board in KICKS.

Making my first trip to London HOH this thursday so appreciate the info been to the one in NY 5 or 6 times glad to see we have a decent basketball shoe storein the UK and that stuff is easy to cop due to lack of interest from most of the general public.

Ill be heading up to the London store every 6 weeks or so or when theres a must have release.

Peace
Scottie

Looking at the NBA thread, I find it unbelievable that the same PE colorways keep dropping at HoH. How many more Gasol PEs are we going to get?

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Hyperize - College Pack (USC, Texas, UCONN), Decades (90,95,foamposite,Safari), London edition, Gasol PE, GI Joe
Kobe IV - Rice home
Cradle Low - Asia Pack

nerd.gif

Another UK NTer here im down in Poole near Bournemouth been on here since 2001 when SLAM blew up the board in KICKS.

Making my first trip to London HOH this thursday so appreciate the info been to the one in NY 5 or 6 times glad to see we have a decent basketball shoe store in the UK and that stuff is easy to cop due to lack of interest from most of the general public.

Ill be heading up to the London store every 6 weeks or so or when theres a must have release.

Peace
Scottie
Im from UK too...Hampshire. Nice to have HOH in london... i was there last month and
pimp.gif
at the amount of Basketball shoe i saw since moving here in UK last year. toobad JD dont have enough af1 exclusive anymore unlike few years ago.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Kobe IV - Rice home
Cradle Low - Asia Pack

nerd.gif

Making my first trip to London HOH this thursday so appreciate the info been to the one in NY 5 or 6 times glad to see we have a decent basketball shoe store in the UK and that stuff is easy to cop due to lack of interest from most of the general public.

Peace
Scottie
Im from UK too...Hampshire. Nice to have HOH in london... i was there last month and
pimp.gif
at the amount of Basketball shoe i saw since moving here in UK last year. too bad JD dont have enough af1 exclusive anymore unlike few years ago.

I'm from Australia originally, living in London now. It's great to have NikeTown and the HoH in close vicinity to each other. I want red carpets inLondon!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Kobe IV - Rice home
Cradle Low - Asia Pack

nerd.gif

Peace
Scottie
pimp.gif
at the amount of Basketball shoe i saw since moving here in UK last year. too bad JD dont have enough af1 exclusive anymore unlike few years ago.

I'm from Australia originally, living in London now. It's great to have NikeTown and the HoH in close vicinity to each other. I want red carpets in London!
I spoke to the Asian dude there today and he said he didn't know why they haven't got the red carpets yet, shame...
ohwell.gif

i finally went to the HOH in LA and i didn't really know where it was so I went to footlocker and asked a worker there and he said I was standing in it..hahahah fail

I'm from London too. Been on NT since Winter 2000. Hardly ever come in the Nike/JB forum's anymore. Collie27 used to be the best UK poster on the boardbut I don't think he's around anymore. I remember him posting when the Space Jam's came out the first time in London.

There used to be some great deals on Oxford Street. I remember in 1999 just after Niketown opened, the Jordan XIV was on sale for about £45, also in the past Ipicked up Blue and White VI's and XI cool grey's for about £40. Don't seem to see that many deals these days.

I lost interest in shoes a few years ago but slowly came back into it. When I did, all of the spots around Soho/Covent Garden seemed to have closed -Slammin' Kicks, My Trainer etc. I remember there was a cool shop on Beak Street too (might have been Slammin' Kicks). Was never a huge fan of FootPatrol - not my sort of shoes - but enjoyed it nonetheless. Are there are good spots in London still? Is Meteor Sports still going? I haven't been theresince 2001. I remember Collie used to recommend Camden Market for sneaks too but I never went and don't know if it's still going.

It's a shame that Niketown scaled back their basketball section but good to see Footlocker increasing their's with HOH. That said I wonder how long itwill last - whenever I've been downstairs there it's always empty.

Also any word when the Space Jam's are being released in London?

HOH = a BIGTIME FAIL!!!

i thought ray allen XI's were suppose to release there??..$*#@!!! WEAK...i need a reason to make my first trip to hoh chi

I get a slight tickle when a member claims membership for years prior 2 thier actual join date

But yeah, HoH fell, but at least I live in NYC

How much are the JO Blue chip 2s in London? Can anyone hook us up with a US 11.5?

$200 + shipping on ebay when the GR colors are going for 50 bucks is a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom