Hotel Party

lol this guy wants to throw a hotel party but didnt know he had to get a room???

dude was really gonna have 10-20 ppl check in with him...
laugh.gif

its always the random threads on here that are full of comedy...

I never put it under my card

There comes a point in the party when **** just starts getting broken. Can't explain why or how, but it does.

Hotel parties are the worst. Gotta keep telling people to shutup and not be too loud, and thats even if you can sneak them in without security being on your ***.

Been to one too many failed hotel parties.
mean.gif

Last hotel party I went to, I ended up having to throw down with the people throwing the hotel party. Those teenage years were something else..

hotel party was a no go 
laugh.gif
. Some kid through this party at this big *** house and it literally was like everyone I knew from my town and the neighboring towns tit shutdown so everyone just went to this party like 20 mins away. that was straight . Night was cool though saw a lot of people i hadnt seen in like 6+ months so it was cool. not the greatest new years ive ever had but it was fun.

Use to host them under my name when I was 18...until my two good friends got in a scuffle and smashed the bathroom door off. Manager gave ME the ultimatum of paying for the damages or him calling the police to bust me for minor in possession, disturbing the peace, disorderly, yada yada yada, None of us had the $ so we pawned a bunch of stuff
:lol:

That was the end of me having hotel parties under my name.

Back
Top Bottom