Hotel Party

literally nobody is throwing down in my town. Might have to throw a hotel party, never done it.

need help

haha idk where to start

^Lol. Word I hear ppl talking about it all the time. How does this work?

Last edited:
Get a hotel room, invite people to the room, and turnup.
I always assumed most people used hotels for kickbacks or something though
laugh.gif
i can just do that?

like have mad heads in a room? dont they have to check in to like i cant be like yeah can i have a room for 10-20 .

If you having just a regular room I wouldn't be surprised if security kicked y'all out, so if you can, drop some $$ on a suite…

How old are you? Some hotels you need to be 18 to rent a room and some 21 so first look into the check in ages. For younger folk, Hilton's are usually 18. You would probably need people to throw down some cash for the room, alcohol or whatever else you wanna get. You have to pay in debit or credit card also. The more people, the more space you need so you have to have people throw down depending on that. If you bring alcohol, bring it in a cooler or whatever a few hours before the party and leave it in the room so it's there before everyone gets there. Goodluck fam

i can just do that?
like have mad heads in a room? dont they have to check in to like i cant be like yeah can i have a room for 10-20 .
They don't ask you anything when you walk into the hotel :lol: just tell your people what floor and room it is and your good. It's better if everyone doesn't walk in together cause then its obvious there's a party and you don't want them knowing that. Suites are the best way to go if you wanna throw a good shindig

How old are you? Some hotels you need to be 18 to rent a room and some 21 so first look into the check in ages. For younger folk, Hilton's are usually 18. You would probably need people to throw down some cash for the room, alcohol or whatever else you wanna get. You have to pay in debit or credit card also. The more people, the more space you need so you have to have people throw down depending on that. If you bring alcohol, bring it in a cooler or whatever a few hours before the party and leave it in the room so it's there before everyone gets there. Goodluck fam
Qft

im 18. I can get liquor I dont have a debit or credit card though . Im just trying to get something going. shoulda planned this out earlier
mean.gif
. Literally everyone i talked to says nothings going down and the people that are doing stuff are going to the city and im not about that life.

ill figure it out though . update yall in the morning ... or afternoon depending on what went down
laugh.gif

How are you 18 and able to get liquor but not have a debit bro? :lol: You're gonna need somebody with a card because they need to keep it on record in case anybody steals or breaks anything. If your gonna do it for tonight I would say go and do it ASAP because you need to plan this kinda stuff beforehand.

Also hotels have certain check in hours so you might not be able to do it. Try motels. I don't know much about them but I assume their more lenient

Back
Top Bottom