Honestly if Tupac would have stayed Alive?

Ignorance is a bliss.

There are those that understand and those that just can't accept it.

Tupac had no limit. Powerful words, that man had. I can only imagine how far he could've gotten. Great spirit that's often imitated but never duplicated.

I miss him.

Peace

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

if pac and biggie were still alive a lot of this so called "new music" would be shut down, I don't think all these corny artist would get a pass. We need some act-right in hip-hop.

What would Pac and Biggie really do, I mean really? Matter of fact I think Pac would have supported these new acts for the simple fact that they are young black males making money and making their way out of the hood. Biggie was never hated on anything so why would he stop another rapper from getting money?

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

ThorrocksJs wrote:.

You all love Tupac the actor not the rapper. The reason why hiphop has become stagnant is because you all beg for the return of two rappers who created this state of hip hop. Biggy pioneered these stuntin rappers, Tupac created these trapstar thug life characters.

indifferent.gif

and its Biggie

reminds me when there was a debate of Nas having a concert at Vtech and the dude who was suppose to be the author of a hiphop book or whatever was pronounce Nas' name wrong and was expecting folks to believe he was credible.

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

It saddens me more and more everyday that we may never see another rapper Artist like this again. Call him whatever you want but Ye has been the closest one yet and he just isn't tough enough to deal with the backlash of his antics. Their isn't one guy now who's gonna go have a sitdown interview and talk without thinking about the consequences of the media, record label, fans and at that leads to a bunch of nothing.

I mean Jay-Z is absolutely my favorite artist ever and right now i would say he's the only other rapper alive who could touch upon what tupac was trying to do. Unfortunately the pursuit of "D'evils" has got him in a space where he wont even talk about rappers in a bad manor yet alone serious community issues or misjustice in black communities.
grin.gif
How has Jay-Z come close to the acts of Tupac? IMO there was no rapper that came close to what Pac did, but I really do wanna know your opinion. (I ain't hatin')

BTW.. Pac
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I want an answer...

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I'm getting tired of the fact people use his interviews and exploits to say he was a great artist dude was a basic m.c he didn't rap extremely well. His albums are full of filler and unnecessary songs. Be honest about tupac dude was an actor who got caught up in the thug life. The average human doesn't jump from one thing to next so abrupt and drastically. Tupac doesn't deserve the title of the greatest anything. The greatest diss track of all time was remembered for him saying he had sex with Faith nobody remembers the rest of the song for some reason because it was unremarkable.

You all love Tupac the actor not the rapper. The reason why hiphop has become stagnant is because you all beg for the return of two rappers who created this state of hip hop. Biggy pioneered these stuntin rappers, Tupac created these trapstar thug life characters.
TRUTH!

people ive talked to said he would do way too much to look hood all the time.on the other hand ive spoken w/ someone from a certain mag and shes told me that he
is really smart, and knows he has to deal with the impact and consequences of his words, which he obviously did.
 its hard to say how he would have impacted our community because eventually he wouldve had some sort of mental breakdown

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

people ive talked to said he would do way too much to look hood all the time.on the other hand ive spoken w/ someone from a certain mag and shes told me that he
is really smart, and knows he has to deal with the impact and consequences of his words, which he obviously did.
 its hard to say how he would have impacted our community because eventually he wouldve had some sort of mental breakdown
Yeah I could see a mental breakdown brewing for Tupac. Easy. Same for Lil Wayne. They most def. aren't on the same level but that recklessness to collapse is there.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

If Juvenile died in his prime, 400 Degrees > All Eyes on Me.
what do you mean? explain for the slow folks like myself.

Rappers get immortalized if they die at their prime. Im just saying if Juvi died right after 400 Degrees, he would be considered a great. Everybody and they mommas was slapping that 400 Degrees.
laugh.gif

Rappers get immortalized if they die at their prime. Im just saying if Juvi died right after 400 Degrees, he would be considered a great. Everybody and they mommas was slapping that 400 Degrees.
laugh.gif

Is that you in your avy ? Cause if so, everybody and they mommas need to slap you ! Peep; Pac didn't just have All Eyez On Me under his belt, he had the work he did with digital underground, 2pacalypse now, strictly for my n.i.g.g.a.z, which are all SOLID work, and Me Against the World which was also a great album. Juvie only has ONE good album, albiet a very solid one as well.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

laugh.gif

Is that you in your avy ? Cause if so, everybody and they mommas need to slap you ! Peep; Pac didn't just have All Eyez On Me under his belt, he had the work he did with digital underground, 2pacalypse now, strictly for my n.i.g.g.a.z, which are all SOLID work, and Me Against the World which was also a great album. Juvie only has ONE good album, albiet a very solid one as well.

lol no one would consider juvie a legend after 400 degrees lol that album is home to the single WORST Jay-Z verse EVER.

Ghetto Renaissance Man.

Dude was not that great of an mc, but man, you felt those lyrics. Dude really put his emotions on a pad and expressed them well.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

laugh.gif

Is that you in your avy ? Cause if so, everybody and they mommas need to slap you !
frown.gif

Tupac was no leader. Get over it. I'm tired of people saying that. he did talk good words but thats just about it..I mean look at this picture and ask yourself. Would I follow this leader?

tupac_shakur_at_madame_tussauds.jpg

If Juvenile died in his prime, 400 Degrees > All Eyes on Me.

koben.gif

laugh.gif

wowq.gif

FAIL

8f4264f3a9319265c386351.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Tupac lost his soul the second he WENT to Death Row Records. Should have done his time and not made a deal with the devil.

Fact.
True, but you could see what he was trying to do after his Death Row deal was over (3 albums). You got a sense of it with Still I Rise and The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.
But if would have lived I'm not sure if he would have been able to change anything, but he would definitely be a strong and prevailing voice, in a celebrity industry that says "all the right things".

Originally Posted by superbness

Tupac was no leader. Get over it. I'm tired of people saying that. he did talk good words but thats just about it..I mean look at this picture and ask yourself. Would I follow this leader?
Pac wasn't a leader??? %#%! outta here with that...

He was such a big figure people wanted him to lead their movements. If Pac wasn't a leader I don't know who was.

Y'all knockin on him cause of some of his character traits, but we're all human, we all have our flaws. Pac let them show and he was still able to get his message through and people embraced him for that. The true sign of a leader.

Back
Top Bottom