Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

laugh.gif

I thought the Celtics winning was irritating. This would be on another level.

The amount of smug coming from 1 & 3 & 6 would be the unbearable part.

laugh.gif

I thought the Celtics winning was irritating. This would be on another level.

The amount of smug coming from 1 & 3 & 6 would be the unbearable part.

Relief it wasn't the Lakers or Mavs.
Upset at the amount of gloating that would be seen across the world by idiots who jumped on the #6 ****.

So about neutral.

Relief it wasn't the Lakers or Mavs.
Upset at the amount of gloating that would be seen across the world by idiots who jumped on the #6 ****.

So about neutral.

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Would be happy for LeBron. I hate him for killing the bulls like this but damn he's good...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After I get over the initial saltiness I dont think id mind TOO much. Everything I hate on Bron about is exactly why I love Kobe :/ (namely the cockiness) haha I almost shut off my TV when dude was runnin around talkin bout "its ok I dont need the foul." While I would much rather Dirk and JKidd get their rings, now that we are out I dont think it would really bother me...hell as long as it isnt Boston, San Antonio, or Phoenix(hahahahahaha) winning Im good.

After I get over the initial saltiness I dont think id mind TOO much. Everything I hate on Bron about is exactly why I love Kobe :/ (namely the cockiness) haha I almost shut off my TV when dude was runnin around talkin bout "its ok I dont need the foul." While I would much rather Dirk and JKidd get their rings, now that we are out I dont think it would really bother me...hell as long as it isnt Boston, San Antonio, or Phoenix(hahahahahaha) winning Im good.

I'm honestly not prepared.  I might but pretend it didn't happen.  I haven't liked this team since the decision and i never will.  It's just lame in my opinion.  "Hey let's play together since I can't handle being the man." 
sick.gif

I'm honestly not prepared.  I might but pretend it didn't happen.  I haven't liked this team since the decision and i never will.  It's just lame in my opinion.  "Hey let's play together since I can't handle being the man." 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom