Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

7g2izb946aq91.jpg

I’ve always wanted to live there i’m a big fan of clean + good infrastructure.

A little too old to be changing course in life now though.

How is it?

I’m back and forth between the states, here and India for the most part.

It’s great man - you should definitely visit, my favorite Asian city for sure. Will only continue to boom and a safe haven for those with $$ to some degree

I’ve always wanted to live there i’m a big fan of clean + good infrastructure.

A little too old to be changing course in life now though.

How is it?
Singapore is ok. although you can't own property there as properties are leasehold by the government even as a resident alien. careful also with bringing in your money as they would also lock it in for a very long time or in perpetuity with no accumulated return investment nor interest for you. the government will take all those things for themselves. scoundrels if I were to say it. other than that, it is a nice place although there are other countries that you can consider if you are looking for something clean and good infrastructure. in asia, Japan is one but can really be costly.

I’m back and forth between the states, here and India for the most part.

It’s great man - you should definitely visit, my favorite Asian city for sure. Will only continue to boom and a safe haven for those with $$ to some degree
costs would be the biggest hurdle with those kinds of parameters. you can't have all of it. for the most part, foreign nationals go to cheap, affordable places to retire. among the favorites are Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines (generally places in South East Asia). some good looking girls as well if you are into that life.

Singapore is ok. although you can't own property there as properties are leasehold by the government even as a resident alien. careful also with bringing in your money as they would also lock it in for a very long time or in perpetuity with no accumulated return investment nor interest for you. the government will take all those things for themselves. scoundrels if I were to say it. other than that, it is a nice place although there are other countries that you can consider if you are looking for something clean and good infrastructure. in asia, Japan is one but can really be costly.

Government approval is very fast FYI

costs would be the biggest hurdle with those kinds of parameters. you can't have all of it. for the most part, foreign nationals go to cheap, affordable places to retire. among the favorites are Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines (generally places in South East Asia). some good looking girls as well if you are into that life.

Costs are true for anyone traveling - if you can afford it, go for it!

Back
Top Bottom