Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

Yeah I like iMessage as well but I was just gonna text the whole group. Everyone will still receive the text even if they don’t have iMessage.

Coronavirus panic isn't stopping home sales. Wish the media would stop reporting about in such a dire tone.

Coronavirus panic isn't stopping home sales. Wish the media would stop reporting about in such a dire tone.
No not that they aren’t selling
Just if I was a buyer
And was waiting to close
And just in limbo
Waiting on an underwriter final approval
I’d be nervous

No not that they aren’t selling
Just if I was a buyer
And was waiting to close
And just in limbo
Waiting on an underwriter final approval
I’d be nervous

Yeah, I'd see that part. I'm sure notary's aren't jumping to meet up with people right now. They need to evolve to a factime/cisco type system. Save paper and capture the sig's digitally.

Could anyone dumb this down for me.? What does this fed cut mean for me and my FHA loan at 4.9%.?

Could I get out of the FHA and into a conventional and avoid paying my PMI.?

Thanks fellas. But how would I go about removing the PMI.

Per different real estate websites, my property has supposedly increased about $20k - $45k in value...

What is the value of your house?

Usually you have to have at least 78% LTV to drop PMI. If you're at that, you won't require PMI

Dropping rates to 0 is NOT good. Recession/Depression coming.
I remember when this happened during 2008-9 a couple of my friends had $300k houses that were only market valued around $100k during the recession and they needed to relocate for military. They ending up putting them up foreclosure and messing up their credit. Then another buddy bought a couple of homes to flip but got impatient and just ending up breaking even😂

Back
Top Bottom