Holy crap NT im in a bad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might cop a shirt from your online store tomorrow, I know it doesn't put a dent in that 2k but I've been in that position having my car towed and its a pretty awful feeling.

Don't get discouraged my G

Thanks man, yea it sucks but this problem is just a situation i havent quite got figured out yet. But i will, so thanks again.

also huge huge shoutouts to Dens415 & thedoctadvocate for bringing to my attention that the code that was supposed to be 15% off was ringing up to 2015% off. Almost had a whole different issue on my hands lol

OP didn't even provide proof of said hardships.

:smh:

I believe you though. I just don't have any money to spare.

OP didn't even provide proof of said hardships.

:smh:

I believe you though. I just don't have any money to spare.

:lol: i would go outside and post a pic of my car but its not here :frown:

nah but i wish i had the time to lie about this or just that it wasnt true.

why didn't you just take care of the parking tickets? It was gonna come to this eventually

Last edited:
why didn't you just take care of the parking tickets? It was gonna come to this eventually

If i had the bread i would have. I have a lot of bills and some months what comes in doesnt add up.

Turns out selling tshirts and hats isnt the most lucrative business model. Who woulda thunk it.

If you posted a 50% off code you'd probably get it crackin for sure... I'd cop a grip of **** from your site. :pimp:

Im seriously not tripping on giving nters a discount, we do have margins we have to stay with in but i obviously need to come up with bread and if offering a better discount helps get my car back then so be it.

Not sure if yall are serious about the backwards NT hat, or if that would be kosher to produce but if you are, and NT is cool with it that could be banged out quickly.

As for a 2014 lebron shirt, very fast but like i said earlier it doesnt make sense to make 1.

ThunderChunk tell me bout it smh

The sooner the better but if i dont get it out by tomorrow at 5pm then im looking at a whole new set of fines that are supposedly waived if i can get it out by then. Regardless i know im paying a yard fee everyday its there too.

Thanks guys. Ive got some really cool pm's and the feeling of community is strong. I used to post a lot on here and i fell back because, well honestly im busy and the internet distracts the hell outta me but even if i cant pull this off because of NT i feel obligated to try and give back in some way. Maybe i can throw a summit/meet & greet at my store and do some giveaways and feed everyone that comes thru. I know that would only apply to those in southern cali but its a start.

Let me see what i can come up with.

Thanks guys. Ive got some really cool pm's and the feeling of community is strong. I used to post a lot on here and i fell back because, well honestly im busy and the internet distracts the hell outta me but even if i cant pull this off because of NT i feel obligated to try and give back in some way. Maybe i can throw a summit/meet & greet at my store and do some giveaways and feed everyone that comes thru. I know that would only apply to those in southern cali but its a start.

Let me see what i can come up with.

How much more do u need?

First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title 
laugh.gif

If I wasn't so short right now I'd buy a couple of things on your store or try to put together a run of like 30+ shirts for my band's show.  

Hope everything works out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom