HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jumpman Pro >>>>>>>>>>> Everything in this post.

Spizike > 6ring... Yeah, I said it.

If I get SJ XI's on Jan 24th, 2009, I'll be more than ecstatic.
pimp.gif

If I get SJ 6rings on Jan 24th,
tired.gif
smh.gif

Didn't read through the whole thread...but the 1 Hi's have an entirely removable strap...so don't worry too much if you're not a fan.
happy.gif

Those XX Fusions are different than I remember...I'd rather just have XX's.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Didn't read through the whole thread...but the 1 Hi's have an entirely removable strap...so don't worry too much if you're not a fan.
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Jumpman Pro is very very nice... I'm so excited...
Hood: Lol. They are shoes to ball outdoor..

Just saw the Jumpman Pro pic on pg 4.

There are some GREAT colorways on these.

I'm VERY excited as this has always been one of my top5 favorite Jordans.
happy.gif

holy cow, jumpman pros.....i love these shoes. 9th grade all over again.
Everything else is hot dog crap as usual!!!

Billy - Can you shed any light about the whole Space Jam issue? There's a release dateof January 24, 2009 on the picture of the 6rings shoe. Is that just a space jam colorway of those dropping then or is that actually the Space Jam XI'sdropping? Thanks for any help and your consideration.

*EDIT*

Here you go ska . . .

310995130.jpg

*taken from pg. 4*

^ I agree, love the Jumpman Pro. Cant wait to see more on these. Thanks to everone for the info.

That release date of the sj better be true but I'm not gonna believe anything yet.

AMEN!!!!!

The catalog pic is the release version I think...and it has the VI pulltab and VIII mini-strap.

As far as the Space Jams?...I have no clue. I'd have to assume it's an "inspired-by" colorway of the 6ix Rings but I really don't know.

Thanks Billy. I'm assuming it's an inspired colorway too unfortunately.
frown.gif

They give us "space jam" Enhancers, "space jam" B'2rues, and now they're giving us "space jam" 6rings crap. Why just notrelease the Space Jam XI's?

very interesting when the real sample pics 6 rings hope it has a clear sole. these might be copped as long as they release in a decent colorway but thenagain JB always surprises everyone

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

happy.gif

do the 1s show signs that the straps were removed because the back piece dosent really look like the OGs

The contradiction is this...

As a company celebrating 23 years of success, you introduced the concept of an "environmentally-friendly" shoe, by way of the XX3's considered-design. And of which you have vouched to make future products with the same
"environmentally-friendly" approach. If so, then why are you laxing out all of this crap that is:
1) A waste of materials used;
2) Hurting the environment and
3) Stepping backwards and contradicting yourself with more glues and solvents by collectively producing more of this garbage than you did with all theXX3's combined?

Or was this environmentally-friendly concept just a BS selling point that we've bought into?

... If these shoes are ALL
"environmentally-friendly", then I take my statement back.

Back
Top Bottom