HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

1647591809764.gif

It just doesn't make sense. So not only are you paying way below retail you get the shoes months later? Sometimes I wonder if you guys see how good reps are and than continue to buy. If it ain't from Nike or the established brick and mortar stores, than i ain't coppin

Bingo

been thru the kicks on fire era

Canal st era (ny exclusive :lol: )

Ebay era

The grey pair era

And they are getting better and better, but there is always at least one thing that separates em

Only got got one time, ill stick to the authorized dealers

Bingo

been thru the kicks on fire era

Canal st era (ny exclusive :lol: )

Ebay era

The grey pair era

And they are getting better and better, but there is always at least one thing that separates em

Only got got one time, ill stick to the authorized dealers

i don't think anyone wants to go through sellers besides the big retailers. pretty much impossible now for most of us to get any of the popular models. most of us have to resort to stockx or goat. the issue is that the majority of Zadeh or any other preorder sites product is being dumped into stockx and goat so we are all getting reps if they in fact are reps.

i don't think anyone wants to go through sellers besides the big retailers. pretty much impossible now for most of us to get any of the popular models. most of us have to resort to stockx or goat. the issue is that the majority of Zadeh or any other preorder sites product is being dumped into stockx and goat so we are all getting reps if they in fact are reps.
Yep, if they are in fact Reps or Not they are getting dumped and passing through Stockx and Goat authentication. All of my friends who ordered from Z and sold on the apps have passed. I personally wouldn’t order from there since I’m impatient.

He doesn’t really charge below retail unless he drops a discount code. Most prices I’ve seen are slightly below resale for hyped drops.

He is 100% legit

I know bulk buyers from him and every single one passes

Z is plugged into big box stores and the brands themselves, buys wholesale and flips them for much more than retail and holds onto the funds, he isn’t located in Eugene by coincidence

Think of those annoying resellers on IG with a FSR and more but on a completely different level and a lot more resources

He is 100% legit

Z is plugged into big box stores and the brands themselves, buys wholesale and flips them for much more than retail and holds onto the funds, he isn’t located in Eugene by coincidence

Think of those annoying resellers on IG with a FSR and more but on a completely different level and a lot more resources

We'll that's interesting. Has anyone ordered from him and not received their order or have him cancel?

I wonder why he takes so long after release to ship if he's getting wholesale or from retailers. I wouldn't think it would take more than a week or two after release to process.

We'll that's interesting. Has anyone ordered from him and not received their order or have him cancel?

I wonder why he takes so long after release to ship if he's getting wholesale or from retailers. I wouldn't think it would take more than a week or two after release to process.
I have a friend waiting on Frag TS 1 high and lows that they preordered for 1.2k each from him like 3 months before they dropped lol. He doesn’t cancel orders at all unless you ask him to. Kicker is that he charges a 30% “restocking fee” if you ask to cancel.

I have a friend waiting on Frag TS 1 high and lows that they preordered for 1.2k each from him like 3 months before they dropped lol. He doesn’t cancel orders at all unless you ask him to. Kicker is that he charges a 30% “restocking fee” if you ask to cancel.

I have always received my orders from him, albeit late

I bought TS dunks from him for $600 and it took like 4 months lol, 100% legit , authenticated at local store

His releases are botted and fly super fast, if you have seen his IG videos, and seen his warehouse in Eugene, you would understand why they are delayed, probably 20,000 pairs or more

Wow; that's severe. I can't recall what the PayPal chargeback timeframe is. Sounds like zadeh sets expectations that he doesn't ship for up to months later, which is too late for a PayPal chargeback by then? Hmm.... Not sure how he can run a business with that kind of turnaround and policy. Probably better for GRs or someone lower volume GRs, and not super limited collabs like TSs.

Wow; that's severe. I can't recall what the PayPal chargeback timeframe is. Sounds like zadeh sets expectations that he doesn't ship for up to months later, which is too late for a PayPal chargeback by then? Hmm.... Not sure how he can run a business with that kind of turnaround and policy. Probably better for GRs or someone lower volume GRs, and not super limited collabs like TSs.
he has a super crazy personality, I remember him going off on people rushing to buy Off white stuff when Virgil passed, but had a bunch of the OW nikes on his site

Not complaining, no tax and bought the OW 4 Sail for $1300

Zadeh just shipped cool greys. Not complaining for $130

He is 100% legit

:lol:

You know, if he's 100% legit, and guaranteed to ship, I wouldn't even mind waiting a couple of months to not have to stress on RD if getting from him at retail. But if we don't try on RD counting on him, and he bails, that's lame.

You know, if he's 100% legit, and guaranteed to ship, I wouldn't even mind waiting a couple of months to not have to stress on RD if getting from him at retail. But if we don't try on RD counting on him, and he bails, that's lame.

I have been ordering GR pairs that I want from him as a backup in case I miss at retail. If I hit, then I just flip it and make some extra cash on top. Wait doesn’t bother me. I am more hesitant to purchase the limited expensive stuff.

Got shipment notification.

About them being “fake”. Why the need to delay if they’re fakes? Good fakes come out before the actual shoe release too. So that makes no sense.
67A53CF3-0755-4097-89EF-F39BB3C51683.jpeg

That's a heck of a discount code. You got that via his email offers?

Back
Top Bottom