HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Seriously man people gotta chill lol waiting is how I got my lighting 4s for 250. Same weekend is always the worst time to buy resell. Them IG posts they want gonna get liked whether you post them this weekend or a couple months from now lol. But off topic, this 225 price point is garbage. And I saw that like 3s and 4s gonna be 210 next year? Next year's xi gonna be like 240 retail smh

I don’t see these going down IMO, but I could be completely wrong. The price is definitely going to keep inflating which is why I’ll be super selective on what I cop moving forward.

Just got back from the mall. FTL has big sizes left that they waiting on the word from above management to let them go to the public. Champs in the same mall said they had quite a few leftover pairs including lots of my size & told me I should have came but that about 25 people were lined up outside the door before store opening.

Smfh I wish I woulda known & went. 😭

Seriously man people gotta chill lol waiting is how I got my lighting 4s for 250. Same weekend is always the worst time to buy resell. Them IG posts they want gonna get liked whether you post them this weekend or a couple months from now lol. But off topic, this 225 price point is garbage. And I saw that like 3s and 4s gonna be 210 next year? Next year's xi gonna be like 240 retail smh
Inflation is real, and it's here. Better have some good crypto to cover your self.

**230 for the lightings.
Only seen the Zen Masters at $210, which I don't understand and is a odd price point lol. Rest should be $200 from what I remember.

**230 for the lightings.
100% just picked up lightnings for retail a week ago

I don’t see these going down IMO, but I could be completely wrong. The price is definitely going to keep inflating which is why I’ll be super selective on what I cop moving forward.
There should be a dip...or at least I'm hopeful for one. Just going off Jubilee's trajectory though.

I'll pull the trigger ASAP if/when they drop below $300 on StockX/GOAT.

Exactly. These hyped up prices will not last. 😂😂😂 More pairs shipping from online and snkrs then in stores... Plus alot of stores near me have late shipments coming, some stores didn't even have men's pairs yet.
This would be miraculous. Hoping for this.

Was in the mall today picking up some stuff I bought for my wife, and couldn't make myself go in those stores and ask those funny acting employees if they had any sizes

If I cant catch a 9 and 12.5 on a restock then I'm just going to get my son some other shoes, and I'll just keep taking my OGs out the box and stare at'em like I've been doing the past 20yrs

Comparing these to the Jubilees…
I mean all XIs have dipped below $300 after release since 2018. Not going to include the WL series or Space Jams because different times, but it's likely.

Jubilees never hit $500 before release date or at any point though.

First rule of thumb on NT: never, EVER listen to sizing advice around here. :lol:

I've found this out the hard way. There are a handful of us that are convinced nobody here actually knows what their true size is haha.
LMAO I never heard of sizing up in these ever unless you want crease central. Tts or size down for me on this cut. On the gamma cut, for sure tts and no type of sizing down.

First rule of thumb on NT: never, EVER listen to sizing advice around here. :lol:

I've found this out the hard way. There are a handful of us that are convinced nobody here actually knows what their true size is haha.

Do you find that your true size varies from model to model?

Because mine seems to be different depending on whether I’m wearing a 1, a 4, a 5 or a 6.

I wonder if I’m one of those people lol. I buy the same size in 99% of everything except AF1’s and verrrrry random one offs. I swear some people have so many different sizes in their closet.

I posted this earlier in the thread.

There were just under 800,000 pairs of Jubilees made. The info comes from a conference call with the CEO of Nike.

Articles says it would be that number if all shoes were sold at mens size price which we all know isn’t true. And stores don’t pay full price so that 800,000 number is way off. Also the conference calls are after releases so there’s no way to know anything before the actual release like people claim to.

word. picked up space jams sold em, didn't even try for the breds. only thing I got are concords and thats because those were a mandatory pickup
Yeah I feel you there. I doubled on the jams and sold my second pair, and I don't see myself getting any other 11s for a while, high or low.

Bro. You ain't ever lied. I don't know why people ask for sizing help.

Everyone's foot is different. It does suck because occasionally some shoes will run small or a bit large but if I stick with my size, it's normally fine once you break it in.

Yeah I feel you there. I doubled on the jams and sold my second pair, and I don't see myself getting any other 11s for a while, high or low.
kinda want these cool greys tho cuz of the 'nubuck' lol. if the Columbias drop anytime soon, those another mandatory pickup, but I really want jb to rework the midsole and put some soft foam in there.

LMAO I never heard of sizing up in these ever unless you want crease central. Tts or size down for me on this cut. On the gamma cut, for sure tts and no type of sizing down.

All of this would be a moot point if I could just walk into a shoe store and I don’t know…actually try on shoes.

Can’t remember the last time I was able to do that with Jordan retros.

Will any of you add a weather repellent to the uppers on these? Afraid it will alter the color...

I did. I never leave the house in a new pair without spraying them. I've yet to see a repellant mess with color. With these, or anything with patent, you gotta be careful to not spray it. It dulls the shine, and if you get too much on there, it can affect the finish.

Back
Top Bottom