HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

DAD5BBBA-AC80-4A05-BF46-4C476D223F31.jpeg

you keep them bills under the couch for goodluck?

SNKRS and FTL shipping labels created, now just waiting for these to actually arrive to my doorstep. UPS or Nike fussed up my Shock Drop pair :smh:

After tax, that’s nearly $100 more than I could buy my sz11 from SX right now, including SX fees, tax and shipping. Who actually buys from these stores? Fools, apparently. Makes zero sense.

Stock ain’t getting ur pairs here before Christmas may have a chance but some people prefer in hand pairs

Footlocker and SNKRS pairs shipped. It’s crazy cus I got every single 11 since the cdp 11/12 package. My favorite Christmas tradition that’s been going on half my life :nthat: also who else wants the dmp 11 Christmas 2022? I’m dying for those next. But I have a strong feeling it’s going to be the gamma which I dislike

Ah dog Ah...
what length did you go with and mind sharing a side by side comparison of laces for your fellow sneakerheads whenever you gotta minute?
Mids use the 54-inch length. Will take a pic when the shoes arrive and I swap them. They’re not like massively thick, but definitely chunkier than what retro XIs come with.
5E14CE02-9C7F-49C2-9E26-79E90885CDFA.jpeg

From what I see generally, those types of resale stores are always way overpriced and it has zero to do with holiday time. Buyers worried about quick shipping can buy from eBay sellers who have the shoes in hand.

eBay has the authenticity process to for new shoes can get delayed

Picked up my Niketown Reserve today. First pair they gave me had a fat *** scuff mark on the toe box of the right shoe😑. Nahhh. Asked another pair and thankfully, those were clean and scuffless

AB893E4C-A4BD-48FC-8DB2-4B7A35BEC5E4.jpeg

5FEBD3DD-9A31-4B67-9AB4-6730CFB110FE.jpeg

94DD7B7D-E529-44E1-A2F3-7DE3BCAC38FA.gif

Was this the location on 5th ave?

One of the employees were rude and tried to play my girl when she went to go pick up a pair she won for me.

The pair they gave here had a humongous blue scuff on the patent leather of the left shoe.

My girl asked for a new pair and the dude gave her attitude saying we don't do exchanges and tried to tell her it isn't a scuff mark.

She showed him the shoes and dude literally had the nerve to pull out a clorox wipe and tried wiping it off. **** was not going anywhere. She finally was able to exchange it for an immaculate pair when she started saying that this situation shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

MFer literally had the audacity to tell her that he exchanged the pair out of courtesy. :lol:

-Drew

One of the employees were rude and tried to play my girl when she went to go pick up a pair she won for me.

The pair they gave here had a humongous blue scuff on the patent leather of the left shoe.

My girl asked for a new pair and the dude gave her attitude saying we don't do exchanges and tried to tell her it isn't a scuff mark.

She showed him the shoes and dude literally had the nerve to pull out a clorox wipe and tried wiping it off. **** was not going anywhere. She finally was able to exchange it for an immaculate pair when she started saying that this situation shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

MFer literally had the audacity to tell her that he exchanged the pair out of courtesy. :lol:

-Drew

Fill out their survey :wink:

-Drew

Most of the employees at the sneaker stores I go to—Champs, Footlocker or Nike Store—are either completely unhelpful because they don’t know anything, or display a casual indifference, like they’re above it all.

...That’s been my experience over and over again.

Most of the employees at the sneaker stores I go to—Champs, Footlocker or Nike Store—are either completely unhelpful because they don’t know anything, or display a casual indifference, like they’re above it all.

...That’s been my experience over and over again.
Don't really buy shoes in stores anymore...but the few times I did this year, it was fairly simple. In and out with little to no expectations or customer service needed.

I did have a issue with a pair of shoes I did buy...the toebox was precreased and wouldn't come out. Went back and exchanged for a better pair same size within 5 mins. More than likely unintentional, but that made that happen for me at least.

Vegas doesnt have any real sneaker stores anymore. They all resale for an obscene amount which is why I refuse to buy anything from them. If I cant get my pair off SNKRS or get lucky off a raffle then depending on price I hit up StockX. Its sad.

Vegas doesnt have any real sneaker stores anymore. They all resale for an obscene amount which is why I refuse to buy anything from them. If I cant get my pair off SNKRS or get lucky off a raffle then depending on price I hit up StockX. Its sad.
Good thing sneakercon is next door to Vegas

Back
Top Bottom