HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

these were so easy to buy in europe. are there any rumours yet for next year's drop?
European sneaker marker is absolutely wild compared to the US.

They are more in the Sportswear and “higher end” sneakers.

They’ve been saying that ever since the Concords in 2011. To my knowledge Nike has never confirmed production numbers for any release. It’s totally made up.
I posted this earlier in the thread.

There were just under 800,000 pairs of Jubilees made. The info comes from a conference call with the CEO of Nike.

got my pair from dicks.... talk about quick shipping... I guess cuz it came from PA and I'm in NJ... usually I get 2 pairs of 11s but I'm just happy I was lucky to get one... it's all good I still have my 2010 pair that's in great condition... I'll just wear those and keep this new pair on ice... still got the lows too...
20211212_181930.jpg

Ended up copping my kid pair via Goat for $280 out the door. Crazy how much the sneaker game has changed, but such is life tho.

Harder than the release 💯

Restocks will be eaten up instantly, so unless you happen to be in the right place and right time, it’s not happening

That's exactly how I was able to get the Carmine VI months later early last month!

I just happened to be walking by a newly opened Foot Locker outdoor store and decided to walk in. And there was one sitting on display. An employee verified they had all sizes, so I got him to bring my size.

I lucked out in that scenario because newer stores get restocks and it was unannounced. And resellers didn't get the word and blow up that spot yet. Right place and right time indeed.

According to him ur gonna be paying 250 for a 11.5 in a year from now guys just trolling at this point
Lol get off stock x your overpaying for your shoes 😂😂😂 and seriously I'm a 10.5 I can make a local deal for 300 rn if I wanted...but like I said once hype dies down prices will be had. Patience pays... And Idc, I got my pairs on snkrs and at jd sports. But I realize if you want to sell you sell now while the hype has prices high.

Those won't stay the prices as long as people don't buy them, this is same weekend hype prices
Exactly. These hyped up prices will not last. 😂😂😂 More pairs shipping from online and snkrs then in stores... Plus alot of stores near me have late shipments coming, some stores didn't even have men's pairs yet.

Exactly. These hyped up prices will not last. 😂😂😂 More pairs shipping from online and snkrs then in stores... Plus alot of stores near me have late shipments coming, some stores didn't even have men's pairs yet.
Seriously man people gotta chill lol waiting is how I got my lighting 4s for 250. Same weekend is always the worst time to buy resell. Them IG posts they want gonna get liked whether you post them this weekend or a couple months from now lol. But off topic, this 225 price point is garbage. And I saw that like 3s and 4s gonna be 210 next year? Next year's xi gonna be like 240 retail smh

**230 for the lightings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom