HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Dunno how just for feet didn’t make it. Did they get bought out or just go bankrupt?
Screenshot_20211207-212022_Google.jpg

I barley remember going to a just for feet as a child, the store was super cool they had like hardwood basketball floor and steps . :lol:

I called DTLR in the mall today. They told me they did an instore only raffle yesterday for a few hours. Could've been lying to me idk. I remember the toy raffle thing from when the Jams came out.
They did it with Concord and breds that's where both my pairs came from guaranteed
Screenshot_20211207-213644_Instagram.jpg

loved Just For Feet, used to have one back in KS when i lived out there. Mom wasnt paying for retros back then (99) best thing i got from there was Pippen 3s and Team 2s, was still grateful tho.

called FLX because i cant use my points for head starts and after about 20min they figured out my account isnt valid and they supposedly sent me an email to confirm it last month which i didnt

and now they said go back to my email and look for it and confirm but its not there and they cant resend the email

i told em that BS because they had no issue taking my order and continuing to give me FLX points even after that but now they wont honor my points?

total BS

Entered at Shoe Palace after work for a Mens and GS pair. Will go to the other location tomorrow unless their sign up is just for one day.

I just remember it being big af like grocery store size with tons of kicks and of course the basketball area
It was awesome. It was like the size of a DSG I guess. They always had all the clothing as well as the shoes at the one around me. All the 90s Jordan, Penny etc clothing and all the Iverson gear when it first came out. None of the other stores around here had much of it.

All the specialty stuff I would see in catalogs I could almost always get there. That's what made it so great.

yup, the 2012 and 2019 Bred 11 releases were crazy. in 2012 my sister stood in line for hours for her husbands pair, and they broke down a door in the mall and they "canceled" the release. in 2019, everyone was definitely getting their pairs, ppl were waiting around for hours hoping for unclaimed pairs. I ALWAYS pick up my shoes before noon. I'll be at FNL soon as the pickup window opens.
2012 breds was an easy cop. Copped 13 pairs with ease. From raffle wins, left over pairs and then they restocked a few weeks later. That was the last 11 I bought since.

I'll call again and hope for a different employee.

The few times I've walked inside of JJ/DTLR locations I did not feel welcomed at all. I don't want to say it's racial but...I'm the only white guy in there.
Most of dtlr employees are young and don't understand customer service I get the same treatment when I walk in the stores some greet you others don't especially if they get a sense you ain't spending no money. If you need help you will ask that's their way .

Back
Top Bottom