HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Go back and check your FTA and Champs entries. Entered yesterday and this morning both said payment info removed. Still can't add Head Starts to Eastbay. This is going to be a cluster---- of gargantuan proportions.

I haven't bought any Jordan 11s since the concords from DTLR. So I take it they did away with bringing a unwrapped toy in to get a ticket to guarantee you a pair.
Nah, they’re still doing the toy drive, toys have to be $10 or more. Each person could reserve 1 mens & GS as long as you have a toy to cover it. It was a madhouse, everybody tried to rush the door once the manager tried to open the door. They let in 1 at a time, & barely had 30 or so pairs. After the first 5 or so people there was no size 11-13 left. Saturday will not be fun.

If Anyone has a 10.5 and want to swap it for 13 my messages are still open. I won't be able to wear them.

Fully expected these apps to be trash.. not even surprised. Same ghetto BS with a Gucci belt on that ***.

Almost want to take my HS away and risk it on a WL bc confirming is probably going to be even worse and that's how I ended up with a W from Champs for Playoffs.

*Still can't add HS on EB.. lady can't enter too.

Go back and check your FTA and Champs entries. Entered yesterday and this morning both said payment info removed. Still can't add Head Starts to Eastbay. This is going to be a cluster---- of gargantuan proportions.
I did all my reservations & head starts when they went live yesterday with no issue, I just checked them & there were no sizes selected on at least one reservation on each app, put the reservation still showed with the head starts. Glitches galore 🤦🏾‍♂️

I could've swore big sizes were the hardest/lowest stock but all my Dicks sporting goods had were giant sizes.

A guy tried to swap a size like 15 for an 8 or something in one of the releases in the past. .mightve been Infrareds but to your point.. big sizes have turned into reseller grab for some folks after rando shoetubing teens kept telling folks to cop anything 'left over.'

I'm an 11 and now that size is a ******* pain and I hate everything.

What is the appropriate forum to post a Trade Request?

Scroll down on the home page and you’ll see a “Classified” section. You have to have at least 300 posts or something to be able to post there tho… or just message somebody.

Wow these FLX app raffles are really acting up for these Cool Greys! I never seen the FLX apps act up like this over raffles. It's definitely gonna be a complete nightmare when they announce the winners on Friday. It's probably gonna be where we can't even see if we won or not because they keep crashing. The fact they got the ship to me option is a good thing now too just in case that does happen.

Still can’t add head starts to Eastbay.

I thought head starts were for in-store purchases only?
I understand there is an option to add them on EB, but maybe the inability to do so is because of that?
Meaning the app is blocking to add them on purpose.

PO

I did all my reservations & head starts when they went live yesterday with no issue, I just checked them & there were no sizes selected on at least one reservation on each app, put the reservation still showed with the head starts. Glitches galore 🤦🏾‍♂️

Just checked mine because of your comment. All fine at the moment luckily.

PO

Back
Top Bottom