HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Is he referring to reggies black ankle braces? Lol
Back during that era, everyone wanted to wear visible ankle braces because of Iverson. Definitely a stupid comment.
You had to have been there.

Dude probably a teen.
from reading the comments, it was more about how Reggie “choked out” the laces. Which he was playing in them and Rays were tied tight too. Pretty dumb comment.
He’s not referring to the ankle brace at all though. He’s referring to how Reggie has them tied up so tight to the point of disfigurement. I thought that was pretty obvious lol

Whether he was talking about the braces or the tight laces, whatever. It's someone wearing shoes and equipment the way they need them to be for the support they desire while PLAYING IN AN NBA GAME :rofl:
Only morons on the internet would see that and think Reggie should've given more care and priority to how his shoes looked rather than how his feet and ankles performed. FOH.

I believe everyone has the same interface showing the soldout reward, I'm assuming all pairs are all accounted for. Like people have mentioned, if you got the bagged email you should be good. Anyone want to contact corporate to verify? :lol:

I have the same issue as dhtowng, points was deducted says confirmed but I never got the bagged email.

Had I not already had a pair, I would have traded some points for head starts but I ain't wasting them now for the double up :lol:

1638836465814.png

1638836486113.png

1638836501170.png

Mostly all my flx entries get refunded the day of or the day before. For those that know, did most stores got shipments already ?

Back
Top Bottom