Hipsters Want Your Old NBA Jerseys Vol. Hipsters FTL

Hipsters are a plague on society but if you want to unload your NBA replicas at a fairly decent price, they'll buy them.

Hipsters are a plague on society but if you want to unload your NBA replicas at a fairly decent price, they'll buy them.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

hipster girls>>>

agreed.

out of all these social stereotypes, the hipster one is the one that I don't actually mind.
I know it's crazy bad in other cities but down here I just get a small dose of it and they're some really cool people.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

hipster girls>>>

agreed.

out of all these social stereotypes, the hipster one is the one that I don't actually mind.
I know it's crazy bad in other cities but down here I just get a small dose of it and they're some really cool people.

frat boys have been doing this for years.

basketball jerseys, lax pinnies, hockey jerseys, football jerseys, there's no jersey left behind

frat boys have been doing this for years.

basketball jerseys, lax pinnies, hockey jerseys, football jerseys, there's no jersey left behind

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

24ci26x.jpg

id rather see them with replicas than the other crap they wear. i rock mines from time to time. wasnt muscle trying to start a replica movement during the first half of the last decade?

id rather see them with replicas than the other crap they wear. i rock mines from time to time. wasnt muscle trying to start a replica movement during the first half of the last decade?

So wearing my Blazers Rasheed jersey makes me a hipster now?
laugh.gif

So wearing my Blazers Rasheed jersey makes me a hipster now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why are people so consumed with what other people do/wear???

I just don't get it.
This is the one thing I have always
30t6p3b.gif
  about NT. A lot of you guys who worry about the next man are clearly losing in life.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why are people so consumed with what other people do/wear???

I just don't get it.
This is the one thing I have always
30t6p3b.gif
  about NT. A lot of you guys who worry about the next man are clearly losing in life.

I don't understand why they're so caught-up in trying to be different. I bet they're probably really doing this because they know that nobody really rocks jerseys like that anymore. If anything, they'll probably be responsible in bringing the jersey trend back and they'll just end up stop wearing them.

I don't understand why they're so caught-up in trying to be different. I bet they're probably really doing this because they know that nobody really rocks jerseys like that anymore. If anything, they'll probably be responsible in bringing the jersey trend back and they'll just end up stop wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom